The Student Room Group

Tell me a joke ?

Would like someone to tell me a joke they find funny or just something funny or witty.

I prefer if you don't post annoying pictures,
Thanks
:mad:

Chinese food to go £14.84. Petrol to go get it: £1.72. Getting home and realising they forgot one of your containers: Riceless!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The United States of America.
ISIS
The government
Reply 4
Liberal Arts degrees :mmm:
men's rights activists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TasteLikeChicken

Hey dude, don't say that please

Posted from TSR Mobile
In heaven, the police are British, the cooks Italian, the lovers French, the mechanics German, and it's all organised by the Swiss.

In hell, the police are German, the cooks British, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, and it's all organised by the Italians.
Reply 8
Yesterday I got a haircut, but it was the Saturday after I returned my library books xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the difference between a camera and a sock?

A camera a takes photos, and a sock takes 5 toes...
What type of bees make milk?

Boobeees!!

it's a terrible joke really...I know :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just found this one on the net:

I asked my grandma if she had ever tried 69. She said, "No, but I have done 53 -- that's all the sailors I could screw in one night."
Original post by TasteLikeChicken

This.
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
This.

Why must everyone hate the land of free????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alumna
Would like someone to tell me a joke they find funny or just something funny or witty.

I prefer if you don't post annoying pictures,
Thanks
:mad:

"Dyslexic man walks into a bra."
Original post by Yeah dude
Why must everyone hate the land of free????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen to this song when you get the chance. Brother Ali - Uncle Sam Goddamn; it sums up America.
Listen to this song when you get the chance. Brother Ali - Uncle Sam Goddamn; it sums up America.

But I love my motherland, where you can be yourself, WHERE ONE DAY YOU CAN BE IN THE DESERT, THE NEXT IN THE SNOW, WHERE YOU CAN RUN FOR PRESIDENCY NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO, AND ALL YOU GIVE ME IS A SONG? 'MURICA
I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

1 2 3 4. U-S-A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
In heaven, the police are British, the cooks Italian, the lovers French, the mechanics German, and it's all organised by the Swiss.

In hell, the police are German, the cooks British, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, and it's all organised by the Italians.

Hey, the only time you want British to be the police is if your neighbour is being too loud. Otherwise, they just ignore and eat doughnuts and stuff. And as an Italian...yeah, your comment was about right. :tongue:
Original post by Yeah dude
But I love my motherland, where you can be yourself, WHERE ONE DAY YOU CAN BE IN THE DESERT, THE NEXT IN THE SNOW, WHERE YOU CAN RUN FOR PRESIDENCY NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO, AND ALL YOU GIVE ME IS A SONG? 'MURICA
I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL

1 2 3 4. U-S-A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Another brainwashed American... *tuts*
Another brainwashed American... *tuts*

There's a difference between being brainwashed (North Koreans, for example) and believing that your country will always fight back, no matter what the setbacks, no matter what the haters think!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest