The Student Room Group

the worst feeling ever...

For me it's when you know you're in deep **** with someone and you're waiting for all hell to break loose when they find out what you've done. That is not a nice feeling. Being in deep deep ****.

What is your worst feeling ever? Not including being depressed etc nothing too dark please,:wink:
Original post by Temporality
For me it's when you know you're in deep **** with someone and you're waiting for all hell to break loose when they find out what you've done. That is not a nice feeling. Being in deep deep ****.

What is your worst feeling ever? Not including being depressed etc nothing too dark please,:wink:

When I feel completely worthless and just feel like I'm waiting to die.
Knowing you have disappointed someone.
Original post by DiddyDec
Knowing you have disappointed someone.

Oh yeah that Sucks too :frown:.
Being lied to. Betrayal.
Reply 5
Waiting on chicken nuggets and getting a salad.

Horrible feeling.
False hope. Being on the receiving end of lies and deception because the person was too much of a coward to tell the truth.

Painful gums after flossing too hard.

Hunger!

Thirst! Not The Thirst, but thirsty thirst! :eek:

Phone battery being less than 50% when you're out and you don't know when you're getting home.

Being unable to break out of the sleep-late-wake-up-late cycle.

6" heels with no gel insoles. :eek:

Seeing the time which says 4.30am and you want to go sleep but you're too busy listing all the worst feelings ever and you don't want to stop because it's more interesting than sleep.

That feeling you get before you go to sleep where you realise you're going to have to wake up again and endure life until you can sleep again but then you have to wake up again so the cycle continues. You realise you're going to have to do this every single day until the day you die.

Realising you're becoming an adult.

Seeing your brother's friend for the first time in 10 years and fancying the pants off him (he didn't look THAT fit when I was 9 years old! :tongue:) but knowing that nothing can happen between you both because a. he's your brother's friend and b. he knows too much about how awkward you were as a child.

The feeling you get from that nagging thought at the back of your mind that keeps poking your brain and telling you "clean your ****ing room!"

Quick Reply

Latest