Most infamous events in TSR history

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aph
It told you who repped you:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are/were a sub.
Reply 121
Original post by secretmessages
Only if you're a subscriber (same as now I think?)...

Original post by SirMasterKey
If you are/were a sub.

Oh still not worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bluemax
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:

No idea. :dontknow:
Removal of neg rep and I'm still trying to get out of my red gems...
Apart from pig, it's probably imso reappearing and confirming she hadn't got into Cambridge. Closing a chapter of TSR history.
lol the hacking scandal
OP of domestic abuse against men thread getting trolled by feminist posters and banned.
When there was a 'general discussion' forum which seperated into various other ones.. I remember lots of people being pissed off at the time..
Original post by + polarity -
wow how did he get all his posts removed?
No, as far as I'm aware he normally removes his own posts shortly after they've been responded to. He's done that as long as I've known him; his only surviving posts on here survives in the form of quotes.
If you are/were a sub.

No there was a time when everyone even non subs could see who negged them.

I remember this poster who had a wall of negs in his sig as a trophy from all the people that were outraged at him torturing his hamster in an image in his sig. :wink:
Original post by Tootles
No, as far as I'm aware he normally removes his own posts shortly after they've been responded to. He's done that as long as I've known him; his only surviving posts on here survives in the form of quotes.

whoa...
Original post by + polarity -
whoa...
Innit.
Original post by Marky Mark

I remember this poster who had a wall of negs in his sig as a trophy from all the people that were outraged at him torturing his hamster in an image in his sig. :wink:

In which case it was pre 2009 as I've been here 5 years and never been able to see who negged/pos repped me.
Oh almost forgot. Bassetts virginity.
Original post by Marky Mark

I've been here since 2004 and the only time I could see who had negged me was if they'd left their username in their comment! That was when people could still leave comments, of course!
Reply 135
advice_guru
Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent
I've been here since 2004 and the only time I could see who had negged me was if they'd left their username in their comment! That was when people could still leave comments, of course!

In which case it was pre 2009 as I've been here 5 years and never been able to see who negged/pos repped me.

FormerlyHistoryStudent is right you I was confused it was the comments that made it so good and people used to leave their names when they wanted the other person to know. So fun. :frown:
Anyone remember when Ali posted a picture of her (damn fine) chest then perma-banned herself after it got re-posted onto the Misc?

She was a funny poster. Funny in the "Did you seriously just say that? ... wow" sense.

Not sure how much it was mentioned at the time, but I have no doubt at least one thread about VapidSlutMagician's arrest was made.

Who was the other one...Luffy? Something like that. Something happened involving her, can't remember what. N00dz or something. And many bans.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fat_hobbit
+ fat_hobbit getting banned

what about cousin jalebi going awol?

Quick Reply

Latest