The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Looking for accommodation

Hi everyone,

I recently got a place at Kingston Uni for pharmacy in clearing. I am from Ireland and I cannot find a place to stay.

Is anyone looking for a flatmate, even for a couple of weeks?

I am a 1st year female student looking for a place somewhere close to Penhryn Road.

Please PM me :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dilsz
x

This guy should be able to help you out :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Swirll
This guy should be able to help you out :smile:

Don't quote me.
I'm also looking for a place to stay/room to rent so I guess we could try looking for something together?
Reply 4
Hey Simran!

I am coming to Kingston for my MBA this year, in a few weeks.

Whats your scene with accommodation?

I'm a little worried cause the Halls didn't work out!

Let me know! :smile:

Original post by simran2210
Hi everyone,

I recently got a place at Kingston Uni for pharmacy in clearing. I am from Ireland and I cannot find a place to stay.

I am a 1st year female student looking for a place somewhere close to Penhryn Road.

Reply 5
Hey! Same here. Coming in September to do my MBA at the uni from India. Have you started looking?
Hey, i have a en suit room available at seething wells halls in a few weeks if you are still interested?

It is a short walk from Penryn road, there is also a free bus service that runs into seething wells straight to Penryn Road campus.

Please get in touch if interested, thanks!
Hi everyone,

Hey, i have a en suit room available at seething wells halls in a few weeks if you are still interested?

It is a short walk from Penryn road, there is also a free bus service that runs into seething wells straight to Penryn Road campus.

Reply 8
Hey I managed to get accommodation, thanks anyway!

Original post by sophiemrowland

Hi, I just wanted to know if your still looking for someone and if so let me know please.
Reply 10
Hello.I'm leaving in Chessington but because of my work and Uni I would like to find a place near Kingston Penrhyn Road. Do you know anything in good price (around 450 per month). I would be really grateful.
Hi

are you still looking for accommodation?
Reply 12
Hiya,

My post is 6 months old :P So nope, sorry about that but I've found something, thanks though :smile:
I will be looking accomodation again end of June so if you have anything for then, let me know!

Simran
Seething Wells is a student hall and there is a chance of getting a fresh contract till sept from june if you are interested :smile:

Samriddhi
Reply 14
Original post by Samriddhic
Seething Wells is a student hall and there is a chance of getting a fresh contract till sept from june if you are interested :smile:

Samriddhi

The contract I got in September is actually ending next week so I'm moving into Seething Wells next weekend
Unfortunately student halls only accommodate 1st years, and even then some of those don't get a place so I highly doubt they'll give it to a second year.. :smile:

If you'd like, we can team up together and hunt for a house from September?
I am a masters student so i will be finishing in september you see :frown:
Reply 16
I am a masters student so i will be finishing in september you see :frown:

Oh right, that's really cool! I've got to trek through another 3 years to finish my masters. Best of luck :smile:
:smile: You too!
Reply 18
:smile: You too!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 19
The contract I got in September is actually ending next week so I'm moving into Seething Wells next weekend
Unfortunately student halls only accommodate 1st years, and even then some of those don't get a place so I highly doubt they'll give it to a second year.. :smile:

If you'd like, we can team up together and hunt for a house from September?

hey, would you suggest to go into halls for first year of uni? or should i look at private accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending