The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Is anybody going to Leeds University and staying at home?

Anybody staying at home while studying? I feel like I may be the only one who's actually living at home haha!
im staying at home too! feel leftout cause im staying at home haha, what course you doing?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
im staying at home too! feel leftout cause im staying at home haha, what course you doing?
Reply 3
I'm staying at home and commuting to Leeds :smile:
Original post by jasminemann

I'm doing ICT, you?
Original post by hannahrroberts
I'm doing ICT, you?

sociology! what freshers events are you attending? I'm slightly confused about freshers atm! lol
I am! But I live in Leeds anyways so won't be a hassle for me
Hey Jess. You're not the only one:biggrin: Have you started uni this year? And I really want to study at this uni next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I'm planning on Leeds next year and will be commuting
Original post by hannahrroberts
Anybody staying at home while studying? I feel like I may be the only one who's actually living at home haha!

I am, commuting was a pain but getting used to it :smile:
Reply 10
sociology! what freshers events are you attending? I'm slightly confused about freshers atm! lol

Hi jasmine! Im also doing Sociology at leeds next year!
Original post by Sehrish1
Hi jasmine! Im also doing Sociology at leeds next year!

oh you doing it next year! Let me know if you need help with any work next year :smile:
Reply 12
oh you doing it next year! Let me know if you need help with any work next year :smile:

Thank you! Are you enjoying the course? :smile:
Original post by Sehrish1
Thank you! Are you enjoying the course? :smile:

Yeahh, I'm enjoying most of the modules, just one which is don't enjoy too much but its all cool :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest