The Student Room Group

does arnold schwarzenegger look sexy here?

His body looks like a face lol
Reply 2
First image looks photo shopped haha :smile:
Reply 3
EWW..
Holy **** look at that chest
Mmmmmm:smile::mmm:
Makes me wanna hug him !!!!
Arnie is too far ahead of the curve...it is like showing someone a really complicated maths equation and expecting them to comprehend...that's what Arnie represents physically.
Original post by xmertic
First image looks photo shopped haha :smile:

Haha, it's not photoshopped believe me, there is a reason why Arnie was Mr Olympia 7 times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's incredibly hot.

Original post by JohnPaul_
Haha, it's not photoshopped believe me, there is a reason why Arnie was Mr Olympia 7 times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arnie? You know him?

:hand:
Reply 10
Original post by Philip_Philtrum
Arnie is too far ahead of the curve...it is like showing someone a really complicated maths equation and expecting them to comprehend...that's what Arnie represents physically.

nah arnie is a legend but kenneth wheeler is widely regarded as having the best genetics in bodybuilding

pause at 3:26

[video="youtube;FbB8zx0dZaQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FbB8zx0dZaQ#t=91[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
That bulge :coma:
Original post by JohnPaul_

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's not dw :smile: It just looked weird, especially his pecks :P
Arnie looked great. Those 70's bodybuilders were less bulky and looked more elegant than the likes of Ronnie Coleman.

I like Serge Nubret's physique also.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Arnie looked great. Those 70's bodybuilders were less bulky and looked more elegant than the likes of Ronnie Coleman.

I like Serge Nubret's physique also.

Definitely. Kali Muscle just looks bloated. Arnie looked great and unique.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lettuce be reality today's IFBB pro's are walking abominations, Frank Zane is the GOAT
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
He is one of the few non-manlet great bodybuilders.
Original post by slade p
He is one of the few non-manlet great bodybuilders.

I got some bad newz bro...

No, not in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest