The Student Room Group

Coursework resits - university

Hi,

I would really appreciate some guidance because I'm currently ****ting myself about resits. This year i passed 90/120 credits, so failed three 10 credit modules which are all 100% coursework. I resat them and am getting the results on Wednesday (17th sep). To pass I need 40% in one! and 30% in the other two.

I don't know if this affects but I've been on impaired performance this year due to my psychosis. Overall I achieved a 55%.

I just need to know what I should do if I fail as looking at it now it's basically my life over.
which year of study? Things probably aren't going to get any easier when you progress unless you've found a solution to the problem that made you fail. Scraping through to second year and then failing that due to an unresolved problem could mean you end up burning two years tuition finance and make it impossible to restart a degree course later on.

Might be worth taking some time out of education and getting your problem behind you.

anyway your life will not be over, the options should be in the academic regulations of the uni - probably available on their website.
Reply 2
Original post by Joinedup
which year of study? Things probably aren't going to get any easier when you progress unless you've found a solution to the problem that made you fail. Scraping through to second year and then failing that due to an unresolved problem could mean you end up burning two years tuition finance and make it impossible to restart a degree course later on.

Might be worth taking some time out of education and getting your problem behind you.

anyway your life will not be over, the options should be in the academic regulations of the uni - probably available on their website.

Thanks for the reply, it's my first year of uni, just waiting in results for tomorrow now, terrified :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending