The Student Room Group

Is it game over when your crush sees you looking ugly?

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
elaborate more?
Reply 2
Original post by bottled
elaborate more?

Lets say a girl fancies a guy. Said guy asks the girl at a party to meet up. They meet up. Girl is looking ugly. Does the guy lose all interest based on one occurrence? How can the girl redeem herself and get another chance to go on a date?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Lets say a girl fancies a guy. Said guy asks the girl at a party to meet up. They meet up. Girl is looking ugly. Does the guy lose all interest based on one occurrence? How can the girl redeem herself and get another chance to go on a date?

er, meet up with person more times looking pretty?
Maybe not date someone who sounds so judgemental?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Insert new credit.
Don't date guys.
Reply 7
If he finds you attractive, he finds you attractive. No point dragging your own self-confidence issues into it.
Reply 8
Original post by charmander12

Posted from TSR Mobile

we don't know enough details to know if the boy was right to be judgemental or not
Never. Respawn and try again.
:confused: How do you expect to wake up next to one another?
game over if you're ugly serious. Should have picked the easy setting when you started the game.
Original post by bottled
er, meet up with person more times looking pretty?

How? I'm too scared to start a convo with him now :frown:
Original post by bottled
we don't know enough details to know if the boy was right to be judgemental or not

Should be irrelevant? Your face doesn't alter, I imagine the change would be a face full of wall paint.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
game over if you're ugly serious. Should have picked the easy setting when you started the game.

Original post by digitalfever
:confused: How do you expect to wake up next to one another?

Original post by SophiaLDN

Original post by bottled

Original post by CJKay
If he finds you attractive, he finds you attractive. No point dragging your own self-confidence issues into it.

Original post by Monster Mnch
Don't date guys.

Original post by BestProfileName
Insert new credit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thing is I know i'm not ugly. I was having a horrible day the day we met. Too many things to list. I just need another chance to see him. I was wondering if guys would change their mind about a girl in this type of situation?

Here's hoping..
Original post by SophiaLDN

xD
How? I'm too scared to start a convo with him now :frown:

Is this you thinking this or has he said something? If he hasn't then there is nothing to worry about. Start talking to him again and you should be fine. Guys can be kind you know :smile:
Should be irrelevant? Your face doesn't alter, I imagine the change would be a face full of wall paint.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not really, i was wearing a face full of melting war paint. i don't look half as bad with less make up on. i guess i was trying too hard and the sun decided to mess up my attempts of looking nicer than usual.
Thing is I know i'm not ugly. I was having a horrible day the day we met. Too many things to list. I just need another chance to see him. I was wondering if guys would change their mind about a girl in this type of situation?

Here's hoping..

He was probably staring at your assets and hasn't put much thought into it. I wouldn't think about it past that.
Original post by BobcatsRamo
Is this you thinking this or has he said something? If he hasn't then there is nothing to worry about. Start talking to him again and you should be fine. Guys can be kind you know :smile:

He hasn't said anything.. that's the thing. A friend of mine however said that he apparently told someone he didn't even like me so i'm a bit confused. Why would he ask to meet me. Everything's weird. I just wanna see him looking nice! ughhghgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending