The Student Room Group

Did I do something wrong.

I was seeing a girl, not as bf and gf but we'd meet up for sex a lot. We are both 19.

I had sex with someone else, she found out and now she has gone cold on me.

Everytime I ask her to meet up she declines. She acts like she's still my friend as in she will still talk to me but I can tell she's angry with me but in a passive aggressive way.

What do I do, I really like her. I think I messed up. I feel like she's being unreasonable.
Reply 1
I forgot to add, she is drop dead gorgeous and this other girl I slept with is a bit of a minger.

:frown:
Reply 2
What do I do? manz needs help an ting.
Reply 3
You put your one eyed trouser snake in another less attractive girls fairy cave, bitches don't like that ****, yo.
Reply 4
Original post by Omega3!
You put your one eyed trouser snake in another less attractive girls fairy cave, bitches don't like that ****, yo.

How does manz fix it an ting?
Reply 5
Manz still needs help.

Help me sort this out.
Original post by Anonymous
I was seeing a girl, not as bf and gf but we'd meet up for sex a lot. We are both 19.

I had sex with someone else, she found out and now she has gone cold on me.

Everytime I ask her to meet up she declines. She acts like she's still my friend as in she will still talk to me but I can tell she's angry with me but in a passive aggressive way.

What do I do, I really like her. I think I messed up. I feel like she's being unreasonable.

You seem to have gotten your wires crossed.
She was obviously under the impression that this no strings attached business was between the two of you only.
It happens a lot in these sorts of situations. Just sit her down and explain the situation.
If you are in a position of FWB again in the future just make sure you're both on the same page before you start :smile:
Reply 7
Chocolates and Flowers?
Poor troll thread. D- for effort.
Reply 9
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Poor troll thread. D- for effort.

Manz not be trollin an ting, ya get me fam.

Safe safe.
Reply 10
**** a hotter girl, she'l get jelly and come back

Quick Reply

Latest