The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Places open reeeeeally late...?

Hey, does anyone know of any chilled out bars that are open after midnight in Notts? And preferably past 1am? I don't want to go clubbing, I just want somewhere quiet to hang out with a friend who works nights. :smile:
Original post by wildbluesun
Hey, does anyone know of any chilled out bars that are open after midnight in Notts? And preferably past 1am? I don't want to go clubbing, I just want somewhere quiet to hang out with a friend who works nights. :smile:

Bluu (never been) on Broadway is open until 1am on Thursdays, 2am on Fridays/Saturdays.
Pitcher and Piano is open until 1am, and 2am on Fridays/Saturdays.
Brass Monkey (never been) is open until 1am except Sundays.
Ned Ludd is open until 2am on Fridays/Saturdays, and 'late' the rest of the week.
Malt Cross is open until 1am Fridays/Saturdays.
Dinos Wine Bar is open until 1am Fridays/Saturdays.

There's about 260 places in town that are open after midnight but it's hard to think of them!

I'm a big Malt Cross/pitcher and Piano fan :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Thank you. :smile: I enjoy Ned Ludd so that's good to know. Where do you get this info? I've been googling a bit but found it hard to get reliable info.
Original post by wildbluesun
Thank you. :smile: I enjoy Ned Ludd so that's good to know. Where do you get this info? I've been googling a bit but found it hard to get reliable info.

A combination of memory and Googling. I don't think there's a definitive list but again, an easy way might be to ask Nottingham City Council for a list of organisations which responded negatively to the Late Night Levy consultation: http://m.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/article/26419/Late-Night-Levy-considered-for-Nottingham :p:
If you're really desperate, Bar Ariba and Bar Schnapps on St James St are open until about 4am last I remember.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending