The Student Room Group

Why don't guys approach hijabis with pretty faces?

Just wondering :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because they'd be chewed up and spat out, before they even finished saying hello... (or assalamu alaikum)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because these girls will still be from a cultural, social, and religious background that is very different from mine and therefore incompatible. Oh, and I only like blue/green eyes and blonde hair.
i do.
No point of hijab then..
Because it would be completely pointless. Why would I want to approach a girl I know wouldn't **** me.
I'm sure there was a thread like this :facepalm:

You wear a head scarf for a reason

If they approach - "it's indecent"

If they don't - "I'm upset" or "just wondering"

Original post by Anonymous

Because I'm afraid you might explode with excitement :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by thisistheend
Because I'm afraid you might explode with excitement :colondollar:

ohh boy...
Well the hijab kind of implies you don't even want men to look at you. Nevermind approach you. Though I'm actually a girl so maybe I'm wrong
Because the hijab is there for a reason, it's basically a way of saying do not come near me!!!
Original post by beckaroo7
Well the hijab kind of implies you don't even want men to look at you. Nevermind approach you. Though I'm actually a girl so maybe I'm wrong

By extension do you think there are clothes that girls would wear if they wanted someone to approach them?
Original post by k9markiii
By extension do you think there are clothes that girls would wear if they wanted someone to approach them?

Possibly, but women tend to dress for themselves or other women before men really. Unless they're trying to be noticed
Original post by MyName??!
I'm sure there was a thread like this :facepalm:

You wear a head scarf for a reason

If they approach - "it's indecent"

If they don't - "I'm upset" or "just wondering"

Or it is obviously "discrimination" and "something should be done about it".
The guy didn't flirt serving your burger ? tough.
One of the reason would be because of their religious background and them knowing that their parents may not condemn it but may be weary of this guy who is not from the same background as them.

They may be worried about the prospect of having to marry them and also convert to their religion when they may in fact just want sex
You can't win with you people can you? Lol
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous

why are you anonymous, what ethnicity are you?
As they give off a 'don't talk to me' vibe
I don't know whether this is a girl wondering why no one approaches her or if it's a guy wondering if it would be ok for him to approach a hijabi.
Nothing in common.. like, at all!

Also, because you have a hijabis on!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending