The Student Room Group

A2 physics question

I started A2 physics this month but on AS physics I got lower than I was expecting. I got a C and was expecting a B or an A. Overall I have 205 UMS points and am hoping to move my grade to a B will this be possible and how many UMS points do I need? What are the chances I could move it up I I revise a lot?
Original post by jamesss96
I started A2 physics this month but on AS physics I got lower than I was expecting. I got a C and was expecting a B or an A. Overall I have 205 UMS points and am hoping to move my grade to a B will this be possible and how many UMS points do I need? What are the chances I could move it up I I revise a lot?

You need 70% overall for the B grade (i.e. 420/600) so you need 215 more UMS points. It is possible but you'll need to work hard.
Hi, I'm currently dong both AS and A2 physics. I'm very confident with AS and feel that I could achieve a C or even B. But with A2 physics, I am stressing out a little and I feel that it could ruin my chances of going to the Uni I have chosen. I having difficulty with the field, particle and frontier of physics, which is the bigger exam,I was wondering if anyone has any advice that could help me?

Quick Reply