The Student Room Group

Forgot to apply for a grant, am I too late to get one now?

With the busy time of applying for uni through UCAS, I applied for the tuition fee loan but I totally forgot about applying for a maintenance grant so I'm not getting any money to help me out living at home, is it too late now to apply for a grant? If I can how do I go about applying after the cut off date?

Thank you in advance
Kieran
Hi Kieran44,

It’s not too late to apply for a grant you can apply up to nine months after the start of your course. But you and your parent(s)/partner will need to give us more information.

To update your application please download and complete a household income form available here: http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/householdincome

If you’re struggling financially, you could also apply for a Maintenance Loan by completing a Maintenance Loan Request Form.

If you have any more questions about student finance for 2014/15, please contact us on Facebook/SFEngland or Twitter/SF_England.
Reply 2
Thank you, now do my parents have fill out two forms or share a form?
Hi Kieran44,

This surgery is really for students thinking about going to university in 2015/16. If you have a question about 2014/15 you can contact us on Facebook/SFEngland or Twitter/SF_England which are checked daily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending