The Student Room Group

EPQ in ONE week ?!

So I was meant to do the EPQ over the summer, however I did not have time and now I am ****ting it. The deadline is at the end of this month, and all I have done is the abstract and introduction. I don't know whether I should QUIT it now or continue it?

Is it possible to write and complete everything in a week or not?

Thanks
Reply 1
Well if you worked extremely hard and typed until your keyboard was on fire them yes you could. :yep: But do you have the time to put in?

Stay calm though. Please. :h:
Reply 2
I did my EPQ in 2 days so yeah, go for it!
It took me ages to do mine properly. Don't forget that its not just the essay that you need to do: You've got to do the production log in detail, have multiple sources of research and actually have read them, and then you should have a plan for your essay, as well as the essay itself which is 5000 words. I'd leave it personally if I were you, as I think to do it to the best of your ability you'd need more time.
Reply 4
Well, I am doing Maths, Biology, and Chemistry for A2 and I really want an A* in all of them, however I am starting my Chemistry coursework next week, and still have my personal statement to complete. Is there any point doing the EPQ because I really enjoy the topic that I am doing, but there is like no information on it online ! I have today to decide whether to continue or not?
Reply 5
Original post by pinkgorilla
So I was meant to do the EPQ over the summer, however I did not have time and now I am ****ting it. The deadline is at the end of this month, and all I have done is the abstract and introduction. I don't know whether I should QUIT it now or continue it?

Is it possible to write and complete everything in a week or not?

Thanks

What's your title/topic? I did mine in less than a week, though at the end of the summer so I didn't have school at the same time. I wrote a plan, then filled it in, did the research and bibliography/references as I went along (this took me 4 days, though I didn't spend all day on it so if you did it when you got home from school all evening it would be roughly that length of time). Aim to spend most your time typing if you want to do it quickly! I then filled in the production log (you can always do it retrospectively!), then by that point you should be able to talk about the key points and you methods off the top of your head so writing a presentation outline should be easy (this took a day). :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by futbol
I did my EPQ in 2 days so yeah, go for it!

Wow ! What grade did you get for it?

Quick Reply

Latest