The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Nottingham Trent or De Montfort?

Hi all,
I'm going to apply for either NTU or De Montfort but not sure which one yet. I'm interested in their criminology/criminology related courses..
Can anyone tell me either their opinion on which is better or their own experiences in either university please?
It would be a huge help :smile:
Hi,

I can give you some information about the DMU Criminology course that might help... We have one of the largest practice-based criminologist teams in the country, our courses benefit from direct input from Leicestershire Constabulary and other agencies. The course is also Skillsmark endorsed, the quality mark for learning and development in the Justice sector.

We have 2 open days coming up. One tomorrow and one on the 15th November. There will be current students at both these to talk to about uni life and the courses. It might be worth coming along and asking them their opinions on the Criminology course. If you'd like to book you just need to visit www.dmu.ac.uk/opendays

If you need any advice about applying just let me know, or drop an email to [email protected]

Hope that helps,

Karla

De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending