The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Need Help....

Hey all, I was ment to stay at college for a extra year but that has not gone to plan, i chose on my ucas application for media at trent university, and had the ucas form half complete....

will i still be able to apply for that course as my ucas application is almost complete and i can send it off...

but will it be worth it or a waste of money?
You need to check clearing on ucas and see if the course is available

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tiberious
Hey all, I was ment to stay at college for a extra year but that has not gone to plan, i chose on my ucas application for media at trent university, and had the ucas form half complete....

will i still be able to apply for that course as my ucas application is almost complete and i can send it off...

but will it be worth it or a waste of money?

Hi Tiberious,

You can give our admissions team a ring on +44 (0)115 848 4200, they may be able to help you.

Best Wishes,
Erica
Reply 3
Original post by Mimsycrafts
You need to check clearing on ucas and see if the course is available

Posted from TSR Mobile

When i checked clearing nothing was on there... from what i could see
Reply 4
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Tiberious,

You can give our admissions team a ring on +44 (0)115 848 4200, they may be able to help you.

Best Wishes,
Erica

I tried to phone, but it kept disconnecting me when i was ringing them.
For 2014 or 2015 entry? Ring them again tomorrow
Reply 6
2014 as my college plan went through....
If they have spaces it could be possible try ringing the uni 01158484200 and ask them... admissions aren't especially helpful though as they said i cant get on the course i want because i don't have the ucas points and i cant talk to a lecturer... so i found the course manager for mine and emailed them and they let me on the course so try emailing or ringing someone here
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/apps/staff_profiles/staff_directory/?page=1&text=media
2014 as my college plan went through....

and they may not make you apply through clearing they might tell you to apply straight to the uni... that's what i got told to do about 5 days before derby uni started last year (which i ended up not going to) so best thing to do is ask them what they want you to do or how to apply
Reply 9
well i phoned them, and they said i cannot join any course now even though ucas says theirs still time and their is a few courses on clearing, i asked them if i can do the ones on clearing they said no about that aswell... so kinda confused
well i phoned them, and they said i cannot join any course now even though ucas says theirs still time and their is a few courses on clearing, i asked them if i can do the ones on clearing they said no about that aswell... so kinda confused

Yeah i did say about admissions... so ring or email (i emailed) someone on that link i sent who is a lecturer for media!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending