The Student Room Group

If you could be whatever age you are now in a different decade, what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

I would strategically line up the financial crash with me being out of university for a few years with a job and money saved up. Then cash in and buy a house.

Edit: **** that, I guess I could just go back a decade or so and then invest in the right companies.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm 22 atm but I would love to have been a teen in the late 70s/early 80s so I would have a chance to go and see bands like JD and The Smiths live :frown: I also like the culture and fashion from back then too. My mum was a teen back then and she didn't like those bands. She was more of a Wham kinda girl :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it would of been great to see The Smiths and Joy Division.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
I would strategically line up the financial crash with me being out of university for a few years with a job and money saved up. Then cash in and buy a house.

Edit: **** that, I guess I could just go back a decade or so and then invest in the right companies.

How could you when you are not the guy?
90s. Would be easier to set up a video game studio and become established in the coming years. Bit hard to do that now.
I'd like to have been born in 1970 Music wise especially.
The 20s America.

Quick Reply

Latest