The Student Room Group

Sweets or chocolate?

Question is in the title..so, what is it, hey...

Sweets or chocolate?
Why?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Question is in the title..so, what is it, hey...

Sweets or chocolate?
Why?!

Think it depends what mood I'm in but in general I'd go for chocolate. The only exception is if it's those foam banana sweets, in which case they'll always win :adore:

Also, you're back! :party:
Generally prefer sweets more, my parents still have a silly notion that they're only meant for kids though :facepalm2:
Reply 3
Original post by furryface12
Think it depends what mood I'm in but in general I'd go for chocolate. The only exception is if it's those foam banana sweets, in which case they'll always win :adore:

:redface: banana sweets are AMAZING! I think I would have to go for sweeets though...:colondollar:
Neither.
:redface: banana sweets are AMAZING! I think I would have to go for sweeets though...:colondollar:

I love anything banana flavoured really! Especially milkshake :yep: Which sweets are your favourite then? (You have to say banana though :colone:)
Why is this even a question?? Chocolate obviously! :tongue:
Reply 7
I love anything banana flavoured really! Especially milkshake :yep: Which sweets are your favourite then? (You have to say banana though :colone:)

Erm....Banana?! :wink: I don't really know, I go through huge phases...at the moment, Sour Roundtrees Randoms :drool:...what about chocolate?
Reply 8
Original post by Multitalented me
Generally prefer sweets more, my parents still have a silly notion that they're only meant for kids though :facepalm2:

They are certainly not :wink: I loveee sweets!, favourite sweets though?
Erm....Banana?! :wink: I don't really know, I go through huge phases...at the moment, Sour Roundtrees Randoms :drool:...what about chocolate?

Ooh, haven't tried them- might need to do that sometime! Not sure, something milk chocolatey- creme eggs (or however they're spelt) are good! :biggrin:
White chocolate over everything :yep:

If I'm in a sweets mood then lovehearts/cherry drops/lollipops do it for me :drool:

Dairy Milk Banana :drool:
Reply 12
Original post by SassQueen13
White chocolate over everything :yep:

If I'm in a sweets mood then lovehearts/cherry drops/lollipops do it for me :drool:

Ooo, I also love white chocolate! Have you tried the Green and Blacks white chocolate? :P
Chocolate definitely, I hate most sweets! :yucky:
Ooo, I also love white chocolate! Have you tried the Green and Blacks white chocolate? :P

I want to rep that x1000 but I can't because I've used up my rep D;
I LOVE Green & Black's organic white chocolate...it's the best! :coma:
Original post by College_Dropout
Dairy Milk Banana :drool:

:eek: Why have I not heard of this?! Definitely need to pay the shop a visit later then :yep:

(If I become obese after trying all these new things, I blame this and the milkshake thread :lol:)
Reply 16
Original post by SassQueen13
I want to rep that x1000 but I can't because I've used up my rep D;
I LOVE Green & Black's organic white chocolate...it's the best! :coma:

YESS!! I'm so happy you've said that! :smile:

Original post by rainbow.panda
Chocolate definitely, I hate most sweets! :yucky:

:redface:, what type of chocolate though....

ps. how can you hate sweets :frown:
Chocolate anydayyy:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are certainly not :wink: I loveee sweets!, favourite sweets though?
Ooh I'd have to say a lot of the sour ones like sour Starbursts/Skittles, Maoam pinballs, fizzy cola/strawberry lances & Wham bars :tongue:
YESS!! I'm so happy you've said that! :smile:

:redface:, what type of chocolate though....

ps. how can you hate sweets :frown:

Milk chocolate is my favourite but I like some dark chocolate too. I just think sweets are too sugary and they don't taste very nice.

Quick Reply

Latest