The Student Room Group

NUS card discount for MacBook?

I've just started sixth form, and so am about to get an NUS card (I'm buying it tomorrow). I was just wondering if the card would be able to get me any discount off an Apple MacBook Pro? I'm interested in buying one for Sixth Form and Uni. I know you can get discount for education, but because I'm not in uni yet that offer isn't available to me. So can you use NUS cards for Apple discount?
Original post by Jess_P
I've just started sixth form, and so am about to get an NUS card (I'm buying it tomorrow). I was just wondering if the card would be able to get me any discount off an Apple MacBook Pro? I'm interested in buying one for Sixth Form and Uni. I know you can get discount for education, but because I'm not in uni yet that offer isn't available to me. So can you use NUS cards for Apple discount?

It's not an NUS discount, it's a student discount based on you being a member of an educational institution. There's a further education discount which you might be able to get as a member of your sixth form, which will be less than the higher education discount available at a university.
Original post by Jess_P

You still get a discount while at college, although a smaller one I believe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending