The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Anyone interested in taking my on campus accommodation Sherfield Hall

If anyone is looking for on campus accommodation and would like to take my room in Sherfield Hall with an en suite bathroom, please PM me <email removed by mod> . Only serious inquiries.
Reply 1
Yeah i would be really interested. I didn't get halls
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by LaRoi
If anyone is looking for on campus accommodation and would like to take my room in Sherfield Hall with an en suite bathroom, please PM me

Me plase ! :frown: really need on campus accommodation due to health problems
Yes please i do need a room can we arrange something?
Original post by LaRoi
If anyone is looking for on campus accommodation and would like to take my room in Sherfield Hall with an en suite bathroom, please PM me <email removed by mod> . Only serious inquiries.

Is this still available? I really want accommodation in halls otherwise I might need to withdraw from the uni :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by LaRoi

Hey I would be very interested as well as I did not get the room.
My name is Veronika am 23 and from the Czech Rep. I am coming on the 23th Sept this year to study MSc. International Mgt. and looking for a room for one academic year.
Is the room still available?

Best Regards,
Veronika
Reply 6
Right now the room is still available. I have some others who have expressed interest, but I haven't given the room to anyone yet. I can only give the room to someone who is not on the list to get accommodation with the school. Are you on the school's accommodation list?
Reply 7
Original post by LaRoi
Right now the room is still available. I have some others who have expressed interest, but I haven't given the room to anyone yet. I can only give the room to someone who is not on the list to get accommodation with the school. Are you on the school's accommodation list?

I am afraid, they still keep my application. But, I can probably withdraw it...? Would it possible Please, it is very urgent :frown:
I'am Very interested!!
Could you give me a call so we can maybe fix everything if you want to.

Greetings Folkert Peek
I would really like to take over your room.
I need accommodation very soon so if you could get in contact with me we could maybe take care of everything?

Greetings Folkert Peek

Hi! I would like to take over your room!!! You would really help me out if i got take it over! could you please contact me at 0031613434714.
I really need it so if you could contact me I really want to take it of your hands.

Hope you call me

Folkert Peek

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending