The Student Room Group

Be real if you want a real man

There is something i need to understand. Women wear fake hair, eyelashes and lid, nails, contacts...They buy fake tits, ass, lips and get Botox..but want a real man?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Generalisations, generalisations everywhere.
Original post by beyjey
There is something i need to understand. Women wear fake hair, eyelashes and lid, nails, contacts...They buy fake tits, ass, lips and get Botox..but want a real man?

"Real man" is so vague I can't really comment, but if women want to do that stuff, that's their choice. I don't really find it attractive, but I don't see why you'd have a moral objection
Reply 3
It's a forced equivalence between the concepts of a "real man" and a "real woman". If (as you imply) a 'real woman' is someone who doesn't make artificial alterations to her appearance, yet a 'real man' is a man with traditionally masculine character traits, then these are distinct concepts.
Boring thread is boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
My advice to any girl thinking of plastic surgery...don't ! Its completely superficial and embarrassing
Reply 6
:sucks:
Original post by beyjey

We wear lid?
Reply 8
Original post by Biryani007
We wear lid?

Yes you do hun
Original post by beyjey
Yes you do hun

What is lid? How do I wear one?
I am 100% natural

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wtf is a real man? Wtf is even a real person. A girl wearing extensions doesn't diminish her existence as a human being.
Well there are men out there attracted to those sorts of things or they wouldn't do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katenworb
I am 100% natural

Posted from TSR Mobile

BoIlocks, I've sen you lasses from up Mersey way :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by beyjey

I know a lot of women who wear lid. Lid of jar, lid of nutella. many lid. very nice.
Reply 15
Original post by Biryani007
What is lid? How do I wear one?

i don't know how but i will send you a video of one soon
Reply 16
I am 100% natural

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like natural girls...:smile: Add me on facebook lets chat...Michael Asante
Original post by beyjey
i don't know how but i will send you a video of one soon

Please don't.
Reply 18
I am 100% natural

Posted from TSR Mobile

100% Organic Free Range with High Quality Fertiliser, no pesticides, not from concentrate and no artificial flavours or colouring?
I think what the OP means is some men spend their lives whining and complaining about women/feminism/the oppression they suffer from women.....and they expect to get a real woman?

Or do these guys class themselves as the "real men"....?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending