The Student Room Group

what could I do with these A levels?

I'm currently doing government and politics, philosophy and ethics, geography and biology but I'm considering changing biology to computing because I find it really boring. I'm also going to do Portuguese since its my first language.

What university course could I do with these? I was thinking PPE or geography but im not sure if those would be very useful, especially since I don't know for sure what I want to do for a career. Any help? Or anyone doing similar subjects?
Original post by BrendhaUchiha
I'm currently doing government and politics, philosophy and ethics, geography and biology but I'm considering changing biology to computing because I find it really boring. I'm also going to do Portuguese since its my first language.

What university course could I do with these? I was thinking PPE or geography but im not sure if those would be very useful, especially since I don't know for sure what I want to do for a career. Any help? Or anyone doing similar subjects?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the social sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=79
If you're interested in geography and find it fun then a geography degree would seem like a good choice! My brother did a level geography and is now studying it at uni and he loves it. I was doing Biology and I've just dropped it for Government & Politics. I found Biology really difficult and I want to study History at uni so I didn't think Biology would help that. Is government and politics good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending