The Student Room Group

Dating a blind girl

Is this morally wrong ?

Will people make comments behind my back about the relationship ?

You will get the obvious jokes from the typical nasty people, but apart from that.
Why would it be morally wrong? Blind people have as much right to fall in love as people who can see, and if they love a sighted person that person can see for both of them.
Dating a person who is blind is not morally wrong at all, neither is it really morally right. Morality doesn't come into it.
People who are blind are normal people like the rest of us just with the disability of not being able to see - it doesn't define them :smile:
People may make comments behind your back but relationships are formed on love, and if you feel that you love that person then do not worry about what other people think - It is your relationship not theirs!
Reply 3
How did you meet her OP?
Reply 4
Well, "Love is blind"
How is this morally wrong?
I can't see why.
There is no reason to feel wrong. If you are attracted to her then good for both of you. Obviously your appearance doesnt bother her. But as for morality that plays no part unless you are deceiving her somehow. Finally to your point of people talking, it would be minimal. Yes you would get the occasional jerk mention it to insult one of you two but thats about it and it shouldnt bother you if you like her.
Original post by democracyforum
Is this morally wrong ?

You will get the obvious jokes from the typical nasty people, but apart from that.

You just have to turn a blind eye to stuff like that.
Reply 9
x

tl;dr

completely off topic

but m8, what do you think blind people dream about?
Reply 10
Original post by swarly
tl;dr

completely off topic

but m8, what do you think blind people dream about?

This guy's whole channel is intriguing. (and go for it OP!)

Is this morally wrong ?

No.

Don't see why any would.
No idea what she sees in you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending