The Student Room Group

Girl/Crush is driving me crazy !

I've been friends with this girl for two months or so, and we have been meeting up and everything has been great. I have got to like her a lot and she's told me that she likes me and we should give "things" a go when we had that conversation. All perfect.

But recently she started this new college and met a lot of new people, new guys. Now all she seems to do is snap me pictures posing with them, talking about them and how they slag me off etc. it's getting annoying and occurring everyday ! even when we meet up, everything is perfect again !

It's driving me crazy, does she like me, is she making me jealous, does she care, or am I overthinking the situation. Any help would be grateful ! Thanks. :smile::smile:
Reply 1
I think she does like you but she is just kind of wrapped up in the college scene, I think you should perserve and when the time seems right broach the subject of progressing :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
I think she does like you but she is just kind of wrapped up in the college scene, I think you should perserve and when the time seems right broach the subject of progressing :smile:.

Yeah, that was one of my thoughts, she wasn't one of the "popular" ones at school, so the new scene and loads of people is new and exciting ! What I might do, find the right time. Thanks ! :smile:
I think she's trying to make you slightly jealous, probably too see how you react but she seems like she still likes you...
Reply 4
Original post by BrokenGeneration
Yeah, that was one of my thoughts, she wasn't one of the "popular" ones at school, so the new scene and loads of people is new and exciting ! What I might do, find the right time. Thanks ! :smile:

:smile: its new to her so just sit it out and you should be fine :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending