The Student Room Group

Does anyone else watch Crimewatch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JuliusSeizure

Me! Always watch it.
Yes! As a kid I always used to sneak downstairs to watch it too. Dunno why I enjoy it so much
Reply 3
I did in **** scared 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I have to say the burglary really shocked me, I know it happens often but the injuries the couple faced was horrific. Whenever I watch it I always think about someone doing it to me. 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah if I've got time i try to watch it.
I find it really interesting to watch but at the same time it scares me and leaves me feeling paranoid that i may get attacked or murdered when i least expect it :afraid:

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to watch this just before you go to bed... :erm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Was is on today!? **** I would have watched it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Was is on today!? **** I would have watched it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's always I player :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tillytots
Yes! As a kid I always used to sneak downstairs to watch it too. Dunno why I enjoy it so much

Saame!! I've always watched it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sahmed206
I have to say the burglary really shocked me, I know it happens often but the injuries the couple faced was horrific. Whenever I watch it I always think about someone doing it to me. 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was really sad, my heart goes out to them! I don't get scared watching crimewatch :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer not watching it because it makes me worry about if I'm going to be next haha.

No problem watching Mexican cartel/Arab beheading videos though. But not some old lady getting burgled in Norwich...
Reply 12
Yeah but I missed last nights episode so iPlayer it is:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do but it always seems to be on when my boyfriend is out for the night so I end up going to bed absolutely **** scared and can't sleep lol.

Missed last night's episode because I was working but just watched it now on iPlayer.. very sad stories :frown:
Original post by Sazzy890
I do but it always seems to be on when my boyfriend is out for the night so I end up going to bed absolutely **** scared and can't sleep lol.

Missed last night's episode because I was working but just watched it now on iPlayer.. very sad stories :frown:

Haha I couldn't sleep last night at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sahmed206
Haha I couldn't sleep last night at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The robbery one made me cry.. how terrible :frown:

Was it me or on the clip with the girl who got raped by two men, they made it sound like it was Darren and his friend, it was only after the clip that they may clear they don't think it was him and that he is merely a key witness
Reply 17
Yes I do! I was always excited for some reason whenever it came on, i always wanted to see if i ever noticed anyone committing crimes.
My mum always used to say, it would be greater if crime watch didn't come on, so that you know people are not in harms way, and committing crimes.
Reply 18
I always watch for some reason (dem reconstructions), missed it this time I guess :frown:
Original post by Sazzy890
The robbery one made me cry.. how terrible :frown:

Was it me or on the clip with the girl who got raped by two men, they made it sound like it was Darren and his friend, it was only after the clip that they may clear they don't think it was him and that he is merely a key witness

Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest