The Student Room Group

Can't decide

Hi guys,
I'm looking to do a popular music or popular music/music tech course at uni and I've narrowed my choices down to 7:
Derby (definite)
Goldsmiths (definite)
Northampton (definite)
Salford (maybe)
Southampton solent (maybe)
Hull (maybe)
Huddersfield (maybe)

I've done so much research on all of them but can't decide on 2 out of the last 4. I'm taking into consideration factors like course content, accommodation, nightlife and facilities.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into which 2 are the best out of the last 4?

Thanks a lot to anyone who replies :smile:
Hey I’d like to do popular music at uni , I’m wonderind did you go to any of these places or does anyone have any more info on any of these as I’m thinking of these ones , thanks!
Open days are a great way to get a feel for the campus and the city. You have to live in that place for 3-5 years while studying so the atmosphere it just as important as course content. I had a list of 9 that I visited before applying, visiting them really helped me choose and even crossed one I was sure of (because of course content) off the list as I didn’t like the feel of the campus. You’ll know which one/ones you like when you’re there.
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest