The Student Room Group

Girls. How would you feel if you heard your ex is not in a good place?

How would you feel if you heard your ex is not in a good place at moment but you have been split up for over a year and you now have new partner?
I think it depends how your relationship ended. My ex was horrible to me for a year after we broke up, and now hearing that he's unemployed and sits on his Xbox all day just makes me realise that we were too different anyway.

But I suppose if I was still good friends with him, I'd feel bad, so, it depends on your situation I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better not going to lie, especially if you were treated wrong
Tell them to move places.
I have no way of finding out about my ex's wellbeing, but I really don't think I'd care tbh (I guess it depends on the situation...)
He treated me like ****, didn't care how I was or anything and left me to get on with things.
I honestly don't care how he's doing :K:
Wouldn't give a **** about most of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
It depends if things ended in a civil manner, but ever which way I would try to help them sort there life if they allow me to.
My ex-wife would be absolutely delighted if she knew I was down in the dumps. In fact if there was something she could do that could bring or drag me down that would definitely be the very thing she would do. I guess after 21 years of feeling repressed that's the end result?
Reply 8
Original post by curlycherry
Wouldn't give a **** about most of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

same :cool:
Reply 9
I'd be undifferent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'd be indifferent, I haven't even seen/heard from him in nine years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
They are an ex for a reason. Couldn't care less.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending