The Student Room Group

Hi, is this weird?

Poll

Is this weird?

Hi so I received booty pics over whatsapp and the interesting thing is she had one freckle on her booty, using my mathematical intuition I thought of this as a point on a graph so I proceeded to crank open photoshop and draw the axis and sketch the graph y=coshxy=coshx making the freckle a solution on the graph

I am looking for serious answers...for market research

Scroll to see replies

How did the scatter graph look like in the end:tongue:
Was there a positive or negative correlation
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by toonervoustotalk
How did the scatter graph look like in the end:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sure if you're talking about my complete solution I created afterwards or the type of graph, regardless I sketched the trigonometric function y=coshx across her lovely booty
Reply 4
Original post by alpen
Hi so I received booty pics over whatsapp and the interesting thing is she had one freckle on her booty, using my mathematical intuition I thought of this as a point on a graph so I proceeded to crank open photoshop and draw the axis and sketch the graph y=coshxy=coshx making the freckle a solution on the graph

I am looking for serious answers...for market research

The fact that you may not find this weird, is even more weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very weird :rofl2:
I don't believe the hyperbole.
Original post by alpen
not sure if you're talking about my complete solution I created afterwards or the type of graph, regardless I sketched the trigonometric function y=coshx across her lovely booty

Nice:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by uberteknik
I don't believe the hyperbole.

ah I'd love to show you the booty but me and the girl are keeping our baby a secret
Reply 9
Original post by Norin
The fact that you may not find this weird, is even more weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Very weird :rofl2:

she loved it tho

I said ''I can also make a boob graph'' and then she said ''why didn't you say earlier?''

needless to say boob graph incoming
Reply 10
Original post by toonervoustotalk

cheers

protip: if a girl loves maths, saying you'll draw a booty graph will guarantee an extra surplus of nudes without looking thirsty, actually she'll be thirsty for your graphical masterpiece
But a single point can always be a solution on a graph. You could sketch any graph to make it fit.

So, yeah, that's weird.
Reply 12
Original post by chazwomaq
But a single point can always be a solution on a graph. You could sketch any graph to make it fit.

So, yeah, that's weird.

That is true, but based on the symmetrical axis the point on the graph had to lie in the first quadrant, so I had to think a bit more tactically and thought y=coshx was the best choice in the end
Original post by alpen
That is true, but based on the symmetrical axis the point on the graph had to lie in the first quadrant, so I had to think a bit more tactically and thought y=coshx was the best choice in the end

Perhaps you should include the butt crack as part of the curve, and create a function that would join it with the freckle.

That would not be weird.
Reply 14
Original post by chazwomaq
Perhaps you should include the butt crack as part of the curve, and create a function that would join it with the freckle.

That would not be weird.

I can confirm the butt crack was included for the greater good of the human race
Original post by alpen
I can confirm the butt crack was included for the greater good of the human race

Good lad
Reply 16
Now I guess I'll do some integrals on her chest
Reply 17
surprising poll results, 2 yes,3 no and 4 people who don't know what to say

thnx for all the support guys
Reply 18
01101000 01100001 01101000 01100001
Honestly, with out sounding offensive, you are off your tits.

Quick Reply

Latest