The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
hey,

I've just ordered my Medlink thing for the 19th (+oxbridge). i was wondering if anyone else was going n if they knew anymore info about what were gonna be doing.

Cheers!
nikinakinoo
Anyone goin medlink 2? if so r u in green, gamma or 2? or even in lincoln halls? am all own my own :frown:

Hiya. Guess who! :p: Anyway I know I'm not in any of your groups :frown: but I'll come see you at night and when we ain't doing stuff. Woot can't wait :biggrin:
oooh i wanted to do the oxbridge thing my school told me not to, said i had no chance, but i won't listen to them, well not anymore. :smile: please post any cool stuff they tell you!!
Why don't you just book it as an extra?
Reply 84
aminalia89
oooh i wanted to do the oxbridge thing my school told me not to, said i had no chance, but i won't listen to them, well not anymore. :smile: please post any cool stuff they tell you!!

They said you had no chance? The cheek of those people lol. Just go for it! Order it as an extra or phone them up!!
i know they had some cheek my school isn't even that good its a kinda crap comprehensive.
Reply 86
Where are all the people on medlink 1? :frown:
Reply 87
practically everyone i no is goin on 16-19 and that really annoys cos im goin 19-22, whos read the part where it says if you get caught with alcohol youll get kicked out, that aint gonna stop me from drinking
Reply 88
I'm going on this :biggrin:

I'm going on the 19 - 22nd. I was planning to bring drink and weed, but to be honest I'm not so keen now. Don't think anyone but me and my mates would do it, and I wanna make the most of this opportunity and enjoy it. But there will be apprently be party's etc at night, all though what a prospective medical student's idea of a party is, I don't know lol.

feeeeeee
Reply 89
34 person

I'm going on the 19 - 22nd. I was planning to bring drink and weed, but to be honest I'm not so keen now. Don't think anyone but me and my mates would do it, and I wanna make the most of this opportunity and enjoy it. But there will be apprently be party's etc at night, all though what a prospective medical student's idea of a party is, I don't know lol.

feeeeeee

nah im an alcoholic so me and my mates will definitely be drinking and ive already bought my grade, i got an eighth but ill be doing a bit before i get there, im also bringing my 3 shishas too lol
Reply 90
Hey!

I just got my medlink details. I'm in group: green/gamma. is there anyone here who is in the same group?

If so, add me: [email protected]

Cheers!!!

HAfzal!
Reply 91
ye im green gamma, im in the lenton n wortley halls
Reply 92
rg2005
ye im green gamma, im in the lenton n wortley halls

Hey!

Thats wkd! I'm staying in Hugh Stewart Hall.
Reply 93
Hafzal
Hey!

Thats wkd! I'm staying in Hugh Stewart Hall.

Me too :smile:

and i'm in yellow and gamma I think.
Reply 94
34 person
Me too :smile:

and i'm in yellow and gamma I think.

Thats kewl! If were both in Gamma and in a different colour, what does that mean?

Also, when we get there where do we go? Straight to the halls or what?

Cheers!!
Reply 95
Hafzal
Thats kewl! If were both in Gamma and in a different colour, what does that mean?

Also, when we get there where do we go? Straight to the halls or what?

Cheers!!

lol, I dunno. I'm just planning to go about 1 - 2ish, and follow the throng of prospective medical students.
34 person

feeeeeee

I'm going on them dates aswell and I'll come party with you lot :p:
weed and alchohol tut tut :smile:
as potential medics thats not the best start :smile:
Reply 98
5 days.......
Reply 99
I know! :eek: :party: