The Student Room Group

I met an ex-Juventus player last night and got the gossip AMA

Having a smoke with some Arsenal mates in Sketch, complaining loudly about Szczesny these Italian fellas look up and one about my age (22) says, ''I played with Buffon''. We call him out and he produces the photos on his phone, it's this guy:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manfredi-sclopis/profil/spieler/165899

We picked this geezer's brains for an hour mate and heres the gossip:

-He is very good mates with Lichtsteiner and assures me that he earns 1.5m euros a year and was desperate for a move to a top London club, but no takers.
-Buffon and Pirlo are the two genuinely nicest people hes met in football
-Conte was running this gk distribution exercise, Pirlo told him in the dressing room to keep giving it to him. Pirlo would move around the pitch and return my man's kick outs back to hand with flicks. Conte was furious but couldnt handle the situation. Pirlo just laughed,.
-Conte was a terrible manager who the players hated
-Corruption in Italian football is total

AMA

No questions? Here's a pic of a beautiful redhead who make's your heart melt innit :wink:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why do you constantly bullsi*?
Zurich does pretending to have a life on the internet make you feel cool and popular and in the know?
Did he rate Szczcesny
Reply 4
Original post by anonstudent1
Did he rate Szczcesny

Thinks he is genuinely terrible. Generally thought the standard of PL goalkeeping is poor.

Pirlo vs Hart came up :laugh:
Reply 5
Original post by New God Flow
Zurich does pretending to have a life on the internet make you feel cool and popular and in the know?

Would be a truly bizarre thing to make up. No contacts at all, just met a guy with some interesting stories
Original post by Zürich
Would be a truly bizarre thing to make up. No contacts at all, just met a guy with some interesting stories

M8 come on, part of your internet persona is being all bizarre and pretending to be in tune with the hipster zeitgeist...
Reply 7
M8 come on, part of your internet persona is being all bizarre and pretending to be in tune with the hipster zeitgeist...

I post on here often?

I probably have a drinking problem, I dont have a problem of sitting online every-night making dozens of accounts to post on TSR?
Reply 8
Also, how is Sketch hipster, you been to London or what?
Original post by Zürich
Thinks he is genuinely terrible. Generally thought the standard of PL goalkeeping is poor.

Pirlo vs Hart came up :laugh:

Lol Never really been sure what to make of him to be honest. Inconsistent, but hes still young. Although if a pro keeper thinks hes terrible he probably is.

Does he rate Hart?

What keeper/keepers did he think were the best in the premier league and in Europe
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by anonstudent1
Lol Never really been sure what to make of him to be honest. Inconsistent, but hes still young. Although if a pro keeper thinks hes terrible he probably is.

Does he rate Hart?

''Ingelessseee goal keeper are not so good'' ''You have many problems eh, but always goalkeeper!''

When I explained that Joe Hart does shampoo adverts him and his mates genuinely went into hysterics
(edited 9 years ago)
What kind of corruption is there in italian football?
Original post by Zürich
I post on here often?

I probably have a drinking problem, I dont have a problem of sitting online every-night making dozens of accounts to post on TSR?

shots fired, bait took, u mad

also nah m8 I just happen to think white city is not scary at all cos it looks like where i live in scouse bin dipper land
Italian football :biggrin:

Actually delighted to see how **** their league is now.
Reply 14
shots fired, bait took, u mad

also nah m8 I just happen to think white city is not scary at all cos it looks like where i live in scouse bin dipper land

could make a film 4 film out of that, PM'ed you a number to get it done fella
Reply 15
Original post by Wilfred Little
Italian football :biggrin:

Actually delighted to see how **** their league is now.

Funny to see you an ex-Italian footballer tells how its a)boring as hell b)corrupt as hell

:biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by queensboy

In the lower leagues he says it's as common as night following day. He said the owners organise it, you have 'retreats' in the mountains where it is discussed with 'trusted players'. Only Italians, and the owners sound you out first. Cash stuffed in your letterbox after.

The big issue is North vs South apparently, no trust at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Serie A is a joke. Doesn't surprise me.
lol whats the goalie doing in a nightclub has his career gone down the pan or something?

Quick Reply

Latest