The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing @ QUB February 2015 intake 😊

Hey guys,
I thought I would start a new thread for anyone in the Feb 2015 intake for nursing at queens, just so we could all get to know each other before February
Are you's all excited ?? :biggrin:
Hey, Yeah soo exited, cant wait :smile: xxx Charlie:tongue:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hey! I know, I can't wait to get started too! ☺️ Where abouts are you from? Xx
England, Brighton? You?? X
Reply 4
Aw class I'm from Omagh in NI. What made you decide to come to Queens? I'm glad I've made a friend hehe xx
My mum got ill and I looked after her. Through that I new that I wanted to go into nursing and care for people. I lived in Australia with her and have moved here to England to live with my dad and study nursing because the UK I heard is very good for studying nursing plus is free. But I was born in England and lived here until I was 10. So theirs my life story haha.

How about you, why nursing ?? Where will you be staying?? Are you applying for halls? X
Ah I'm such an idiot, I thought you said what made you want to be a nurse lol. I have no idea, I was just browsing through uni's, saw Queens, went and had a look and completely and utterly fell in love with NI and Queens. The people are so friendly and I just thought the atmosphere was awesome!!!
Reply 7
Original post by charlie_cherries
My mum got ill and I looked after her. Through that I new that I wanted to go into nursing and care for people. I lived in Australia with her and have moved here to England to live with my dad and study nursing because the UK I heard is very good for studying nursing plus is free. But I was born in England and lived here until I was 10. So theirs my life story haha.

How about you, why nursing ?? Where will you be staying?? Are you applying for halls? X

Aww that's an amazing story ☺️ Is your mum okay now? I'm so glad you decided to come to Queens, because queens is awesome haha! Well I spent a lot of time volunteering in nursing homes, and I fell in love with the role of a nurse, I love looking after and caring for people, and I think that's what fuelled my passion.
I'm applying for halls, Elms Village, I think. Are you applying for halls as well? Are you just finished A levels or did you do a health and social care degree?😊 xx
Reply 8
Ah I'm such an idiot, I thought you said what made you want to be a nurse lol. I have no idea, I was just browsing through uni's, saw Queens, went and had a look and completely and utterly fell in love with NI and Queens. The people are so friendly and I just thought the atmosphere was awesome!!!

Haha, it's okay no worries! Yes Belfast is a good city, plenty of things to do, you'll have a great time over here! 😄 x
Yeah she is okay, thanks :smile: yeah that's so cool! I also started volunteering at A&E and now I'm a health care assistant on a digestive diseases ward. I finished college in June and I did my a-level heath and social care double award and biology, you?

Yeah I'm applying for halls (elms village too) xx

I'm well glad I've met you though, maybe we can exchange numbers? Mines 07775507889 :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah she is okay, thanks :smile: yeah that's so cool! I also started volunteering at A&E and now I'm a health care assistant on a digestive diseases ward. I finished college in June and I did my a-level heath and social care double award and biology, you?

Yeah I'm applying for halls (elms village too) xx

I'm well glad I've met you though, maybe we can exchange numbers? Mines 07775507889 :smile:

That's great! I done a level biology too, along with chemistry and geography. It was a tough year to say the least haha. Aw I'm glad your applying to elms! Yes of course we can, I'll send you a wee text now so you can save my number ☺️ Xx
Just an idea. .....
But maybe you shouldn't post your mobile number on a public forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deviant182
Just an idea. .....
But maybe you shouldn't post your mobile number on a public forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second this.
Hi guys, I'm starting in feb 2015 too!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
[FONT="sans-serif" Verdana,="Verdana," Arial,="Arial," Tahoma,="Tahoma," Calibri,="Calibri," Geneva,="Geneva,"]
Original post by Robyngray88
Hi guys, I'm starting in feb 2015 too!!!

Hi!! Aww that's awesome :biggrin: have you joined our Facebook group? If not I'll post the link here so you can join! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Yes please ! Post it for me and ill join yous! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is everybody ready for starting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending