do you ever just like miss yourself?

like the person you used to be.

Scroll to see replies

I'm sick of myself. He is such a ****.
Reply 2
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'm sick of myself. He is such a ****.

I bet you write the wrong answers on the mirror for yourself.:redface:
Yeah i miss myself! All those memories and good days with such less stress and responsibilities. I don't wanna grow up! :frown:
No, I ******* hate the person I used to be.
I'm glad of the change, otherwise I would've been stuck in such stupidity.
Do you OP?
Reply 5
Original post by inachigeek21

Do you OP?

Yeah Monica.
I am pleased that I am more confident, more capable and more capable of standing up for myself than I used to be and in many ways I wish I had learned those lessons sooner in life.

When I was going through a rough time earlier this year, however, I looked back at my younger, carefree self and all I wanted was to be a happy little girl again.

Generally, though, I am happy with who I am and who I'm developing into.
Nope, I despise my former self.
Yeah I do. I miss when I didn't have to worry about going to university, didn't have the stress of crucial exams, and didn't have the pressure of not disappointing my parents. I miss when I was a child and the only time I'd be depressed about something would be when I missed an episode of my favourite cartoon. So, yeah. I miss myself. :frown: Do you?
Reply 9
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Yeah I do. I miss when I didn't have to worry about going to university, didn't have the stress of crucial exams, and didn't have the pressure of not disappointing my parents. I miss when I was a child and the only time I'd be depressed about something would be when I missed an episode of my favourite cartoon. So, yeah. I miss myself. :frown: Do you?

Yes Monica, I feel I have regressed rather than developed recently.
Reply 10
Original post by CallMeBatwoman
Nope, I despise my former self.

Y?
Yeah, I miss being a person who didn't worry excessively about everything or feel down pretty often, and who enjoyed spending prolonged periods of time alone and could keep themselves amused quite easily, but that's what anxiety and depression do to you unfortunately. As I can cope with them better now I've realised I am a lot more confident, and would now strike up a conversation with someone I didn't know whereas before I wouldn't have done. I also feel better about my appearance than I ever have done, I'll wear clothes or make-up that at one point I wouldn't have dared to wear because I'd feel too self-conscious (after being told by my boyfriend that I have a nice figure I feel more inclined to show it off :tongue:); I didn't feel feminine enough but I've learned that that doesn't matter and if I feel good in something then I should wear it. I'm also a lot more mature and independent than I used to be.

I can see that I definitely still have many flaws and still beat myself up about them at times, but I try to work on them and I like myself more than I have done for a long time at the minute. Of course I would love to be a kid again with no responsibilities or stresses but who doesn't?
Yes and No.
Sometimes when I'm feeling low I'm just like why can't I be happy and not see the negative sides of things like I used to. Sometimes I hate myself but yeah I know what you mean
Reply 14
Kind of. I was less self-concious and was able to make fun of myself. Responsibilities have turned me into a really quiet and even shyer person.
Reply 15
Original post by chocolatesauce
Sometimes when I'm feeling low I'm just like why can't I be happy and not see the negative sides of things like I used to. Sometimes I hate myself but yeah I know what you mean

I know what you mean, sometimes I hate you too.
Reply 16
Original post by Ndella
Kind of. I was less self-concious and was able to make fun of myself. Responsibilities have turned me into a really quiet and even shyer person.

why not just go dancing in the rain?
Nope the old me was a bitch with zero priorities, this me is shedloads nicer and actually has some common sense :laugh:
I miss being Nat instead of almost always being only muuuuuuuuum. I mean I love my kids and all, but it's very easy to lose your identity when you become a parent. For a while I actually did forget who I was.
Reply 19
Original post by MidnightDream
Nope the old me was a bitch with zero priorities, this me is shedloads nicer and actually has some common sense :laugh:

whut:eek:

i've heard of good girls going bad, but never bad girls going good.

genuinely confused here:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending