The Student Room Group

Attraction

What type of a guy do u find attractive/ what type of a girl
I like turtles.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Quite pale girls, blondes usually. I also find redheads extremely attractive and then when they come complete with green eyes and freckles there's no beating them.

Because they'd probably call the police if you beat them.
Smart guys - don't ask why, I don't know. I love it when someone can hold an intellectual conversation or debate though, so maybe that's not so much as what I find attractive, rather just a quality I like in people in general :P
I like kind, shyish, cute girls with a little bit of a sexy side. Redheads are awesomely sexy. Especially if their hair is literally red (dyed).

A girl who is all of the above.... I clench my heart, my legs turn to jelly and I fall over... Then I proceed to mumble jumbled words while making eccentric gestures on the floor until she leaves my presence.
Reply 6
It's weird how boys and girls are attracted to different things, boys it's all about girls appearance and girls personality, just realised that from the comments....
Dark brown hair :sogood: Some muscles but not too muscular (I think too much muscle can actually look quite scary and I don't like the veins popping out look lol)
ionic bonding
Dark hair that's almost black or black, long-medium length (emo style), paleish skin, tall and thin. yeesss.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't go off looks, but ideally: The Rock :indiff:
I don't really have a specific type with appearance/personality with girls. I find most girls pretty, but I'm only attracted to the occasional one. It depends on their specific personality.

With guys, I love the shy, sweet, awkward, chivalrous type, especially if they have a sexy side to them as well. And brown eyes, I'm a sucker for brown eyes. :smile:
I like chicks with dicks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending