The Student Room Group

my gcse results English literature

We we're told just 1-2 weeks before the literature exam that we will sit it. Most of the people in my year had gotten rubbish grades due to this. I want to resit it but the school won't let me. What is it that I can do?
It is not fair that we only got 1-2 weeks to prepare for it.
Help????
Original post by Charles sabayon
We we're told just 1-2 weeks before the literature exam that we will sit it. Most of the people in my year had gotten rubbish grades due to this. I want to resit it but the school won't let me. What is it that I can do?
Help????

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Original post by Charles sabayon
Help????

You haven't left yourself much time to make a whole lot of improvement!

Have you tried these, who help out with A-levels too, -- not just with IB/AP as it says on their website, though they focus on these mainly. I got tons of help when prepping for the finals. I think it could do good for you too. They are really helpful.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending