The Student Room Group

exams

I was told first year was like A2 all over again... just looked at past papers on my university website and almost died, those liars :frown:
Original post by jacksonmeg
I was told first year was like A2 all over again... just looked at past papers on my university website and almost died, those liars :frown:

Of course you're not going to understand any of the university past papers for the end of the first year when you've only just started. Did you understand AS papers when you were doing your GCSEs? No.
Reply 2
Original post by Pectorac
Of course you're not going to understand any of the university past papers for the end of the first year when you've only just started. Did you understand AS papers when you were doing your GCSEs? No.

I wasn't told AS level was just like gcse
Original post by jacksonmeg
I wasn't told AS level was just like gcse

Of course university isn't like A2 all over again; you were a fool for believing whoever told you that. University is meant to be hard, that's the whole point. As long as you do the work, you'll be fine; universities don't charge £27,000 to just give degrees away.
Reply 4
Original post by Pectorac
Of course university isn't like A2 all over again; you were a fool for believing whoever told you that. University is meant to be hard, that's the whole point. As long as you do the work, you'll be fine; universities don't charge £27,000 to just give degrees away.

not all 4 years, just 1st year

Quick Reply

Latest