The Student Room Group

Help with A-Levels

Hey im doing my a levels and im doing ict history and biology at the minute but im planning to change biology to maths can someone tell me what career options i will have with ict maths and history, what courses/careers i could do with them and how good or difficult are they! thanks!
Original post by Bigdaveyynwa
Hey im doing my a levels and im doing ict history and biology at the minute but im planning to change biology to maths can someone tell me what career options i will have with ict maths and history, what courses/careers i could do with them and how good or difficult are they! thanks!

Do you want to study IT at uni? If not I'd suggest you change IT for maths, then you would have a good combo of subjects, 2 science and 1 essay type subject.

With this combination you could study anything apart from subjects which require chemistry/physics or any other course with a particular requirement.

A levels are not easy, but you just need to apply yourself and you'll do fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by abuzakariyya
Do you want to study IT at uni? If not I'd suggest you change IT for maths, then you would have a good combo of subjects, 2 science and 1 essay type subject.

With this combination you could study anything apart from subjects which require chemistry/physics or any other course with a particular requirement.

A levels are not easy, but you just need to apply yourself and you'll do fine :smile:

Thanks for responding, I chose to do ict history and maths in the end.

Quick Reply

Latest