The Student Room Group

Queen's University Belfast (QUB) Medicine Applicants (A100) for 2015 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doaka
I'm starting to get the feeling we won't hear back today!

please dont do this to us please
Reply 1061
Original post by victoria1235
please dont do this to us please

I just keep refreshing track and when it's still the same I think please be today! Need to keep the faith! Sorry if I seem negative!
same here hahaha it is okay we are in this together and hopefully everyone has the decision that they want :smile:
How do people know it's today by the way, did someone call the uni or get an email or something??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scienceobsessed
How do people know it's today by the way, did someone call the uni or get an email or something??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some people on this thread called the uni and were apparently told that it's 100% gonna be today.
I was told that it would be today but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen eventually we will all find out and we just have to chill
Besides, we still have a few hours to go before we can say anything judging from previous years' results.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sprtn667
Some people on this thread called the uni and were apparently told that it's 100% gonna be today.

Okay, I know guys I'm just really impatient sorry :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine if everyone was just checking track every half hour, and no offers came:s-smilie:
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Imagine if everyone was just checking track every half hour, and no offers came:s-smilie:

Imagine? I'm highly certain that everyone is doing that. Im doing that and I'm ****ting myself whilst I'm at it.
Original post by FlareBlitz96

That is happening right now, no need to imagine :afraid:
Original post by shyaamb
Imagine? I'm highly certain that everyone is doing that. Im doing that and I'm ****ting myself whilst I'm at it.

Like I've actually not been able to do any work today because of this.

Same. I've been trying to get some chem done, but my email is so much more interesting now.
Reply 1073

Omg me too! I actually haven't done any work this Easter because of this D:
Reply 1074
UPDATE guys...They will start coming out later THIS afternoon or tomorrow at the latest. Just spoke to admissions.
Reply 1075
Eeek!
Original post by dvirk1
UPDATE guys...They will start coming out later THIS afternoon or tomorrow at the latest. Just spoke to admissions.

So like now?! **** ****
no tomorrow pleaseeeee:frown:
Original post by dvirk1

thanks for calling :smile:
Original post by dvirk1

Thanks for updating us!!!

This wait is painful

Quick Reply