The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London or The University of Nottingham?

Hey, so my main interest is in geography but I am also interested in biology, specifically marine biology. Initially, I was hoping to attend King's to study geography but then I found out that Nottingham offers a Natural Sciences degree where you choose a combo of sciences. The one I was looking at was a biology, geography and archaeology combo.
So now I'm stuck. I wanted to study at King's because it's in London and living in London would be an amazing experience. I'm pretty much in love with London but Nottingham has a course that might be more suited to me.
Can anyone out there who's at either King's or Nottingham let me know what life is like there. I'm not into partying so a better night life does not make a difference to me.
Any help would be welcome, thanks :smile:
Any help at all??
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hey, I'm looking to apply to King's for geography as well :smile:
Reply 3
Is this even a question? King's College is one of England's oldest and most prestigious institutions. If you're considering to turn down an opportunity to study under some of the greatest minds in your field in favour of a bit of on-paper course flexibility, one can only urge you to reconsider. You will have access to a lot once enrolled in any university.

Quick Reply

Latest