The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh God, that's like... so old, it's like... ancient.
I also just turned 20. I can't say I feel any different.
well, Happy Birthday anyways :biggrin:

hope you enjoy your day and not be sad.. 20 is still young! :h:
Reply 4
Hey, at least it's my birthday. Ima need me a birthday lapdance.
10 more years and I'm 40. Bite me.

Spoiler

Original post by PythianLegume

Happy Birthday to you tooo! :birthday:
Reply 7
Original post by PythianLegume

Your birthday's the 18th or?
Original post by Opsimath
10 more years and I'm 30. Oh god :frown:

Ten years ago (feels like yesterday!), everything seemed so free, no stress and no worries....:sigh:
Damn you! If it wasnt for this thread I would've gone an entire day without remembering that my 20th is coming. Oh god. "My 20th." The sound of it... The horror...

I'll be 20 next year and I'm kind of dreading it. It's bad enough being 19 as that's how old my dad was when he got married!

Happy birthday anyway :smile:
Happy birthday :smile:

I felt the way you do when i turned 18 a few weeks ago. How do you think i'll feel when i'm actually flipping 20?! I only have 2 more years left of being a teenager!!!!!!!!' :frown:
Reply 12
Happy birthday!!?! :party:
Reply 13

thanks for making me feel old, you will need your zimmer frame soon old boy/girl.
Reply 14
Why do people panic over turning 20? now you got me thinking 9years from now i will be 30 i wonder if i will still look youthful and get ided all the time, hmmmm.
I felt like that when I first turned 20 and now 2 years on and I'm even closer to 30 than I was then :eek: meh I'm not bothered. As long as I don't look too old, all is well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
Why do people panic over turning 20? now you got me thinking 9years from now i will be 30 i wonder if i will still look youthful and get ided all the time, hmmmm.
lou lou I may just call my daughter if I have one:biggrin:

Original post by Vixen47
Damn you! If it wasnt for this thread I would've gone an entire day without remembering that my 20th is coming. Oh god. "My 20th." The sound of it... The horror...

:biggrin: youre hilarious.end of discussion.
Original post by dreadpiraterach
I'll be 20 next year and I'm kind of dreading it. It's bad enough being 19 as that's how old my dad was when he got married!

Happy birthday anyway :smile:
well looks like youre gonna live a very different life them.

beauty is found in dappled things after all.

Original post by moonriver96

I felt the way you do when i turned 18 a few weeks ago. How do you think i'll feel when i'm actually flipping 20?! I only have 2 more years left of being a teenager!!!!!!!!' :frown:
its 4.17.Im still up.im 19.
its not the age that defines you but your spirit.
moonriver!!
Original post by Opsimath
10 more years and I'm 30. Oh god :frown:

I know right.our society is built on the foundation of ticking boxes of achievements at each age.

were so confused of what we wana do and be that we end up spending hours on our laptops instead.
Reply 17
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
10 more years and I'm 40. Bite me.

Spoiler

Is TSR that addictive? :l
Reply 18
I remember when I turned 17 I was very sad and I said to my mum, "I am so old now I can't even sing the 'I am 16 going on 17' song!" and she said something like, "You still can and you can pretend you are as old as you want to be. I am sure that actress was in her early 20s when she herself was singing that song!" ^-^ WOW! My mum actually said something nice and uplifting for once! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY and don't buy into this nonsense about youth and age and "the wrong side of 30" it's all just meant to make people feel bad for getting old (something that you cannot help!!!) and buy into products and services that are supposed to keep you/make you feel younger!

20 is also still very young and adults still think you are an inexperienced idiot.
It's a slippery slope after 20, the years will start flying.

Latest