The Student Room Group
Definitely don't think this is true. If i wasn't happy with my boyf I'd leave him no matter what size his dick is hahah! And finding a new boyf, obviously a penis is an advantage but if its 4 inches or 7 it really doesn't matter if they're a nice lad! That's like a lad saying I hate my gf but she's got big tits so its arate
Reply 2
size does matter..but if i wasn't happy with him i wouldn't hesitate to end it..
Not at all, in fact I'd be more likely to dump someone for being too big than stay with them for that reason. Ain't nobody for time for painful sex.
Original post by amylouisenic
size does matter..but if i wasn't happy with him i wouldn't hesitate to end it..

I cannot believe, women like you even exist.

But when a guy says, "Boob size matters", he is objectifying women. Double standards.
Reply 5
Original post by How Are You?

But when a guy says, "Boob size matters", he is objectifying women. Double standards.

everyone has preferences. size might not matter to some girls, much like some guys are bothered about boob sizes..
Reply 6

also what do you mean "women like me"?? (missed that bit) if its too small you can't feel it, if it's too big it hurts..of course it matters! doesn't determine whether you go out with someone or not though. ugh. so ****ing rude.

Penis size isn't really comparable to boob size. It's more comparable to vagina size surely? Boobs are generally purely aesthetic and don't really have much of a function during sex. However the size of a man's penis can great effect how sex feels for the woman (and I imagine the vagina effects how it feels for a man), therefore saying 'size matters' doesn't necessarily demote that guys have to be hung a horse, it means that size does make a difference to sex, which is undeniable.

I think the boob thing is more comparable to a guys height or muscularity.
Reply 8
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Penis size isn't really comparable to boob size. It's more comparable to vagina size surely? Boobs are generally purely aesthetic and don't really have much of a function during sex. However the size of a man's penis can great effect how sex feels for the woman (and I imagine the vagina effects how it feels for a man), therefore saying 'size matters' doesn't necessarily demote that guys have to be hung a horse, it means that size does make a difference to sex, which is undeniable.

ah you put that a lot better than me. thank you. :smile:

I stopped taking you seriously when you mentioned "vagina size". Are you kidding me? I don't even want to argue with you on this, as Vagina size clearly does not matter to any guy.

Breasts are among the various erogenous zones. If it could be compared to a guy's height and muscularity, then why do you hide it? Why are you women covering it and why do you get aroused when your nipples are stimulated? You used a very weak analogy. I hope i'm not replying to a teenage princess over here.
Original post by amylouisenic
also what do you mean "women like me"?? (missed that bit) if its too small you can't feel it, if it's too big it hurts..of course it matters! doesn't determine whether you go out with someone or not though. ugh. so ****ing rude.

I differ from your opinion so i'm being rude? Ah, so sensitive... Rudeness is something which must be report-worthy. Like the last three words you used. :rolleyes:
I differ from your opinion so i'm being rude? Ah, so sensitive... Rudeness is something which must be report-worthy. Like the last three words you used. :rolleyes:

hmmm no you're rude because you said you can't believe women like me exist? as if it's a bad thing to have preferences and know what you like?
I stopped taking you seriously when you mentioned "vagina size". Are you kidding me? I don't even want to argue with you on this, as Vagina size clearly does not matter to any guy.

Breasts are among the various erogenous zones. If it could be compared to a guy's height and muscularity, then why do you hide it? Why are you women covering it and why do you get aroused when your nipples are stimulated? You used a very weak analogy. I hope i'm not replying to a teenage princess over here.

it may not matter, but a tighter vagina will feel better than a looser one.
Reply 13
Considering your track record of sex questions and claiming that most of the girls you know support your statement, and then having a lot of people on here sharing the opposite view, I'm gonna go with saying this is false.

Of course, I'm no expert and certainly not the target audience of the question, but I'm just going with stats here.

Pretty sure vaginas vary, why do girls get called 'buckets' if they're loose? A tighter vagina is going to feel a bit better than a wide set or looser one. Vaginas don't stretch but some people are built smaller than others (Trust me, I know), plus sometimes internal anatomy means a man can't insert all the way as he will hit her cervix. Sure the differences aren't as pronounced as penis size but for all the media hype around it, girls really don't mind that much about penis size unless it's unusually small or large.

Yes breasts are erogenous zones, but so is the neck.. And various other places. The size of the breasts does not alter their physical function in sex, smaller boobs are not less sensitive than big boobs. Neither is it going to effect intercourse.

What the hell is a teenage princess. Look at my username, and you might see the year I was born. Definitely not teenage.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
This is like the classic damoeggs thread. :teehee:
Original post by ringlet

Some girls have the pleasure of a C o c k that has length, girth and is bent upward and hits the pleasure place. The G Spot. Do you get enough pleasure from any other C o c k. after you've experienced a good one?
Reply 17
Original post by ringlet

Pretty sure vaginas vary, why do girls get called 'buckets' if they're loose? A tighter vagina is going to feel a bit better than a wide set or looser one. Vaginas don't stretch but some people are built smaller than others (Trust me, I know), plus sometimes internal anatomy means a man can't insert all the way as he will hit her cervix. Sure the differences aren't as pronounced as penis size but for all the media hype around it, girls really don't mind that much about penis size unless it's unusually small or large.

Yes breasts are erogenous zones, but so is the neck.. And various other places. The size of the breasts does not alter their physical function in sex, smaller boobs are not less sensitive than big boobs. Neither is it going to effect intercourse.

What the hell is a teenage princess. Look at my username, and you might see the year I was born. Definitely not teenage.

🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏👏

Latest

Trending

Trending