The Student Room Group

Black guy white girl

Do you think it's weird if you saw a black guy and a white girl together/dating?

Scroll to see replies

No, why would it be weird?
If someone likes someone else or they're dating, it does not concern out attention to discover why.
It's their life after all.
What about a muslim girl/black guy or a white girl with a muslim guy?
LooL White girl and myslim guy. You mean white girl and asian guy or christian girl and muslim guy? Religion and race is different, I mean I know a lot of white muslims or asian christians, ehich is why I laugh when people mix up religion with race. *Laughs*
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think it's weird if you saw a black guy and a white girl together/dating?

In london there's a fair amount, and it's usually just a casual/nsa relationship so you know what kind of girls gets into them.
Reply 4
dumb post. of course it isnt

No not really.... See it all the time
Nope. I see them quite frequently these days.
Lol no

I don't think it's weird but people will disapprove, normally:

a) Parents
b) The elderly
c) Racists

It also depends on the location, as certain areas may be predominantly one race and they may disapprove of this.

Racism however, will always exist as it is natural to humans; even if it is removed from the law. You never know, a racist comment may come later on this thread.
Not at all.
No. I thought it was quite common actually
Original post by PacifistxFuture
LooL White girl and myslim guy. You mean white girl and asian guy or christian girl and muslim guy? Religion and race is different, I mean I know a lot of white muslims or asian christians, ehich is why I laugh when people mix up religion with race. *Laughs*

Asian Christians exist:eek:
I have never seen one
I need to find one as I find asian girls attractive but they are all Muslim/ Hindi:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by inachigeek21
No, why would it be weird?
If someone likes someone else or they're dating, it does not concern out attention to discover why.
It's their life after all.
What about a muslim girl/black guy or a white girl with a muslim guy?

Muslim isn't a race lol.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Asian Christians exist:eek:
I have never seen one
I need to find one as I find asian girls attractive but they are all Muslim/ Hindi:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL, this comment made me laugh. I know a lot of Asian Christians, actually all my friends are Christians come to think of it. I guess it depends where you live tbh
Original post by 1concretejungle
LOOOL, this comment made me laugh. I know a lot of Asian Christians, actually all my friends are Christians come to think of it. I guess it depends where you live tbh

I live in east London wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very common, never with a pushchair though.
And no, it isn't weird. I think your kinda insecure if this is a serious question.

No, I think it's quite sexy. But what is your reason for asking?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I live in east London wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of surprising that you live in London and don't know any Asian Christians.
Thats why I find it weird when people mix up religion with race. Once in the past in class the teacher asked us to introduce ourselves to each other. Then the topic of religion came up. A guy said that he's christian...then immediately another guy stood up and said "Cool, I'm Indian". Then like the whole class looked at him and giggled. That was year 10 lol.

Quick Reply

Latest