The Student Room Group

Punishment for peeing in public

Dno from what part of the world :tongue:

A good deterrent?

Scroll to see replies

I know this guy who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy's cousin who peed at night whilst drunk in a children's playground at night and got placed on the sex offenders list..

Good deterrent hell yeah.
Reply 2
Original post by JessicaxFonteyn
I know this guy who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy's cousin who peed at night whilst drunk in a children's playground at night and got placed on the sex offenders list..

I too have a friend who watched Horrible Bosses.

OP, a good deterrent would be forcing them suck it all back up using a straw.

... That didn't help at all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
I too have a friend who watched Horrible Bosses.

OP, a good deterrent would be forcing them suck it all back up using a straw.

I liked you before when your name was Ben

Benched
Reply 5
I liked you before when your name was Ben

Benched

Your account was created in August, which suggests that you knowing my previous username means you are a dupe.

But who, I wonder :holmes:
Original post by Arkasia
Your account was created in August, which suggests that you knowing my previous username means you are a dupe.

But who, I wonder :holmes:

No **** sherlock.

omg nice deduction.

Its funny lol you remind of the stereotypical cockblocking kid/ smart kid who answers every single questions in class latter resonating to myself.

You probably know xx.

Or maybe I am going to stalk you down Ben95 after :perv:ing off reading all your posts :biggrin:

Ho intenzione di sperma in italiano come :sexface:
Reply 7

No **** sherlock.

omg nice deduction.

Its funny lol you remind of the stereotypical cockblocking kid/ smart kid who answers every single questions in class latter resonating to myself.

You probably know xx.

Or maybe I am going to stalk you down Ben95 after :perv:ing off reading all your posts :biggrin:

Ho intenzione di sperma in italiano come :sexface:

Ben95? Lmao wrong person :wink:

Oh...you're that one.
I once unleashed the cargo... In my toaster. Just trying to de-escalate the situation dudes and madams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Ben95? Lmao wrong person :wink:

Oh...you're that one.

was only typing with one hand cx

Ben96 iirc.

oh **** byebye xo
(edited 9 years ago)
It would be better if their private part fell off after they peed in public

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife

A good deterrent?

:lolwut: Where the piss do they live?!

Aside from the reek of piss in corridors and stairwells of council blocks I visit, cuz I'm so hood lie dat :rolleyes: I did see a man (just the one :redface:) piss in broad daylight on a building. No biggie, cept his ass was out :indiff: I mean really sir? And his piss streamed into the street because there was a tilt that made the frog kinda lean, so his piss flowed down. And it was flowing across where me and my friend needed to walk. I just couldn't do it and had to ignore him and walked across it like I had no words :rofl: My friend on the other hand just stopped and stared like :nothing: Oh God she made my day. She stood for the longest time just staring and speechless lmao.

But anyway.

Ben96 iirc.

oh **** byebye xo

Nope lol.

Bye bye.
(edited 9 years ago)
That sign is me! I did that once to a guy who was peeing in public. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world so I had to show everyone I knew. :colone:
Original post by Arkasia
Nope lol.

Bye bye.

Doing detective work.

BenAsserati, thinking of you: [insert winky fae] :d
Doing detective work.

BenAsserati, thinking of you: [insert winky fae] :d

Third time lucky, congratulations!

Ben96 iirc.

oh **** byebye xo

Ooooh you said the F word.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife

A good deterrent?

Czech Republic
We've all been there, going from the pubs to the club, a good 6 pints in and at that stage where you need a piss every 5 minutes. Often it is a necessity.
Original post by Arkasia
Third time lucky, congratulations!

Thinking of you Arkasia :sexface:

Original post by RiOt GrrrL
Ooooh you said the F word.

ono am I going to hell?!

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest