The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mila-Mila
I was really confused about this too, so I just sent the form with my module choices anyway (just to be safe). However, it's been three days since then and I still haven't received any sort of confirmation as to whether it has been approved or not. I've also logged on to e:vision to see if there was anything there, but only the compulsory modules are available to see. I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet, maybe they'll send out something about it next week as it gets closer to the 11th. :^_^:

Ah right. What course are you doing? And did you send the form using your uni email or personal one? Because they said until we get here they'll email us via our personal emails ^^; Sorry for all the questions, it's just they haven't said a lot about it! :colondollar:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by HyruleTenshi
Ah right. What course are you doing? And did you send the form using your uni email or personal one? Because they said until we get here they'll email us via our personal emails ^^; Sorry for all the questions, it's just they haven't said a lot about it! :colondollar:

I'm doing Modern Languages (double honours) and I've chosen Spanish post A-level and Japanese ab-initio.
I sent my form using my personal email. I did check my uni email to see if there was anything there, but nothing so far. :frown:
Don't worry about it, it is a bit vague at the moment. :biggrin:
Original post by Mila-Mila
I'm doing Modern Languages (double honours) and I've chosen Spanish post A-level and Japanese ab-initio.
I sent my form using my personal email. I did check my uni email to see if there was anything there, but nothing so far. :frown:
Don't worry about it, it is a bit vague at the moment. :biggrin:

Ah okay thanks so much ^^ And it's great to know some else doing ab-initio Japanese as well, so far I only know one other person xD
This thread is pretty active and interesting. I will keep reading it :h:
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending