The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Received an unconditional for Single Honours Japanese this morning - I am predicted A*AA. :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Applying for Psychology with a Year Aboard :ahee:

Predicted A*AA. I hope I get my offers soon :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by snikutsmullac
Can I ask what were your predictions?

Can I ask what were your predictions?

I was predicted AAA but like JayDu I'm going for an A* in english lit
Original post by JustHolly
Hey! I'm predicted A*A*AA and received an unconditional offer yesterday from UEA (subject to firming them). If I insure them instead, it's ABB. :smile: I'm so happy!

Wow an unconditional! Congratz!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HattyG
I was predicted AAA but like JayDu I'm going for an A* in english lit

Original post by JayDu
I would only be going to either of those two, I need to have a big think and wait on other decisions :smile:
Predicted AAA but I'm going for an A* in English literature

That's filled me with confidence.
I will be applying for paramedic science once my college get their butts in gear, hoping I get an offer because if I did it would be my firm choice instantly!
I applied for applied computer science with a foundation year and got a conditional offer only 3 days after they received my application, so quick! I thought it would take months :smile:
I know we can track our application on ucas, but can we track it on the UEA website? I received an email with an ID and I don't know what it is for.
(edited 9 years ago)
So many people getting offers - it's great for them but so worrying as my predictions are so much lower!
So many people getting offers - it's great for them but so worrying as my predictions are so much lower!

Don't worry! Things like personal statements are just as if not more important than predictions! Good luck with your application:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Don't worry! Things like personal statements are just as if not more important than predictions! Good luck with your application:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it's the sum of all parts, but everyone has good statements and references - nowhere will let anyone submit a bad statement or reference. I'm just not sure my grades can stand up against what people have on here, but I am still really passionate about my subject and I hope that shines through
I know it's the sum of all parts, but everyone has good statements and references - nowhere will let anyone submit a bad statement or reference. I'm just not sure my grades can stand up against what people have on here, but I am still really passionate about my subject and I hope that shines through

Uea are known to not place as much emphasis on grades though (from what i've heard!) What course are you applying for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am applying for foundation medicine
Original post by JustHolly
Hey! I'm predicted A*A*AA and received an unconditional offer yesterday from UEA (subject to firming them). If I insure them instead, it's ABB. :smile: I'm so happy!

Wow! That's great. What are you applying for? What did you get in your AS?

And me! Sent my application Thursday--fingers crossed :eek:

Lit with Creative Writing is so competitive and I only want to go to UEA. Absolutely petrified.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rainshadow
And me! Sent my application Thursday--fingers crossed :eek:

Lit with Creative Writing is so competitive and I only want to go to UEA. Absolutely petrified.

Ahh good luck! I've been requested to send a portfolio of writing - 5 pages #scarytimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh good luck! I've been requested to send a portfolio of writing - 5 pages #scarytimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! When did you send off your application?
Uea are known to not place as much emphasis on grades though (from what i've heard!) What course are you applying for? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, but you still have to meet the entry requirements and I'm predicted a grade below, so applying here was really risky :-/ applying for law!
I know, but you still have to meet the entry requirements and I'm predicted a grade below, so applying here was really risky :-/ applying for law!

Aw good luck anyway:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rainshadow
Good luck! When did you send off your application?

Aw thankyou !:biggrin: the 21st of oct.. good luck to you too! Where else have u applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending