The Student Room Group

I have a crush on my cousin

He doesn't know.

He's a third cousin meaning that my mum and his mum are second cousins, my naan and his grandma are first cousins and my naan's mum and his grandma's mum were sisters. I write this to show you that we aren't closely related.
Also, after the fifth generation people aren't related anymore so my great grandkids and his great grandkids will officially not be related.

I have never seen him/spoke to him until I was 13.

He is like so damn gorgeous that it's unbearable. I think about him ALL the time and stalk him ALL the time.

I am now 16. So I've had a major crush on him for three years now. I really don't think this is a phase.

We never spoke again since I was 13. But I have seen him since (twice). We didn't even speak properly when I was 13.

I know he used to stalk me (after meeting him when I was 13 because he accidentally followed me on Twitter) which shows that he is curious about me.

My question is: do you think I should hint that I like him because I will be seeing him very soon (like in a month)?

Scroll to see replies

When I was 12, my older cousin (23 at the time) gave me his jacket when we were walking around Universal Studios amusement park at night. The rides were closing, and I was chilly. His jacket smelled so amazing :indiff: And I stared at him when we were walking and it was like slow motion. But thankfully I grew out of this lmao. My other cousin when I was 11-13 we shared a house, he is a yr older than me. Well I caught him staring at my ass when we were walking. I still remember the pants, green felt corduroy trousers :lol: I was walking with my dad and I turned round and caught my cousin just sipping his drink through a straw and his eyes popped up at my face because he realised he got caught. :mmm:
3rd cousin? That's barely even related.
Original post by Anonymous

My question is: do you think I should hint that I like him because I will be seeing him very soon (like in a month)?

Like my first post said, I get this but you should really NOT because he's your cousin :s-smilie:
Original post by VladThe1mpaler

I don't even know what 3rd cousin means :closedeyes: lol all I know is cousin is part of it and just no. :s-smilie:
Original post by RiOt GrrrL
I don't even know what 3rd cousin means :closedeyes: lol all I know is cousin is part of it and just no. :s-smilie:

Your Mum's/Dad's second cousin is your third cousin? I think that's what it is.

It's a bit weird, yeah. But there is less of a chance of having kids with webbed feet than there would be with your first cousin.
Reply 6
When I was 12, my older cousin (23 at the time) gave me his jacket when we were walking around Universal Studios amusement park at night. The rides were closing, and I was chilly. His jacket smelled so amazing :indiff: And I stared at him when we were walking and it was like slow motion. But thankfully I grew out of this lmao. My other cousin when I was 11-13 we shared a house, he is a yr older than me. Well I caught him staring at my ass when we were walking. I still remember the pants, green felt corduroy trousers :lol: I was walking with my dad and I turned round and caught my cousin just sipping his drink through a straw and his eyes popped up at my face because he realised he got caught. :mmm:

Hahaha, you're making me [kind of] feel like less of a freak.

I REALLY want to grow out of this too but he is literally perfect in every way. He is oh so tall, so goodlooking, so funny, a future doctor and his smile... :love:

I know right!!

It's a bit weird, yeah. But there is less of a chance of having kids with webbed feet than there would be with your first cousin.

:lol:

And hmmm...second cousin is what then? :tongue: Seriously idk lol Is that...um...oh God.

Anyway I was going to say the Amish are currently paying people to breed like surrogate style because they keep interbreeding and their children are coming out deformed. My mom told me about it couple yrs ago like 2011 ish. :s-smilie: I trust it because she also told me about Rihanna and Chris Brown but anyway lol
Reply 8
13 year olds getting a Twitter account, now thats the problem...
Hahaha, you're making me [kind of] feel like less of a freak.

I REALLY want to grow out of this too but he is literally perfect in every way. He is oh so tall, so goodlooking, so funny, a future doctor and his smile... :love:

Oh dear lol Well...it's...weird but...can't stop ya...can I? :s-smilie: But I believe you that he's...quite the catch lol :redface:
Like my first post said, I get this but you should really NOT because he's your cousin :s-smilie:

Yeah but I can atleast fantasise right? :tongue:

You and your sister have children, those children are first cousins to each other, they have children then those children (your grandchildren and your sister's grandchildren) are second cousins to each other and then they have children (your great grandchildren and sister's great grandchildren) are third cousins to each other.
They are barely related to each other.

No, Mum/Dad's second cousins's children will be your third cousin.

Yeah there is way less of a chance because third cousins are barely related.
:lol:

And hmmm...second cousin is what then? :tongue: Seriously idk lol Is that...um...oh God.

Anyway I was going to say the Amish are currently paying people to breed like surrogate style because they keep interbreeding and their children are coming out deformed. My mom told me about it couple yrs ago like 2011 ish. :s-smilie: I trust it because she also told me about Rihanna and Chris Brown but anyway lol

The Amish probably bred with sibling/first cousins (the children on the siblings) generation after generation so that is completely different.
Yeah but I can atleast fantasise right? :tongue:

You and your sister have children, those children are first cousins to each other, they have children then those children (your grandchildren and your sister's grandchildren) are second cousins to each other and then they have children (your great grandchildren and sister's great grandchildren) are third cousins to each other.
They are barely related to each other.

No, Mum/Dad's second cousins's children will be your third cousin.

Yeah there is way less of a chance because third cousins are barely related.

:nothing:

*Reads several times*
:hmmmm2:
Well...okay then lol I guess :s-smilie:
Original post by Enoxial
13 year olds getting a Twitter account, now thats the problem...

You have to be 13 minimum for Twitter anyways.

In fact you have to be 13 for basically every social media so I broke no laws :tongue:
I think if you both love each other then why not? Cousins or not..
Reply 15
He doesn't know.

He's a third cousin meaning that my mum and his mum are second cousins, my naan and his grandma are first cousins and my naan's mum and his grandma's mum were sisters. I write this to show you that we aren't closely related.
Also, after the fifth generation people aren't related anymore so my great grandkids and his great grandkids will officially not be related.

I have never seen him/spoke to him until I was 13.

He is like so damn gorgeous that it's unbearable. I think about him ALL the time and stalk him ALL the time.

I am now 16. So I've had a major crush on him for three years now. I really don't think this is a phase.

We never spoke again since I was 13. But I have seen him since (twice). We didn't even speak properly when I was 13.

I know he used to stalk me (after meeting him when I was 13 because he accidentally followed me on Twitter) which shows that he is curious about me.

Third cousins.....you're not really related.
:nothing:

*Reads several times*
:hmmmm2:
Well...okay then lol I guess :s-smilie:

Hahaha, yeah it's really confusing because we are so distantly related (so that's a good sign)

A and B are brothers.
A has a child called 1, B has a child called fish.
1 and fish are first cousins.

1 has a child called tuna, fish has a child called doller.
Tuna and doller are second cousins.

Tuna has a child called Beyonce, doller has a child called Pudding.
Beyonce and Pudding are third cousins.
Third cousins.. not really related imo.
It just means you share the same great-great grandparents. That's pretty far down the line.
Original post by MyName??!
I think if you both love each other then why not? Cousins or not..

Nah, family gathering would be weird if we broke up.

Original post by Andy98
Third cousins.....you're not really related.

Too bad our famillies won't see it that way
Hahaha, yeah it's really confusing because we are so distantly related (so that's a good sign)

A and B are brothers.
A has a child called 1, B has a child called fish.
1 and fish are first cousins.

1 has a child called tuna, fish has a child called doller.
Tuna and doller are second cousins.

Tuna has a child called Beyonce, doller has a child called Pudding.
Beyonce and Pudding are third cousins.

Ok so...you're Beyonce lmao and he is Pudding :tongue: And...so Pudding and you...have the same grandparents and stuff but not the same parents. And then some diluting in the blood because...of the other genes from the other parents...or something? lol Well yea barely related but still related :s-smilie: Barely though...but still lmao My cousin and I were first cousins so yea like...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending