The Student Room Group

Anyone used Emedica UKCAT practice?

I am more or less finished with medify (keep on getting the same questions) I have done like 4000.

So I bought Emedica question bank which is weird if I may say so.

I am finding VR on it quite hard (harder than medify especially with T/F/CT questions), how hard does Emedica's VR compare to the real exam?
Original post by solarplexus
I am more or less finished with medify (keep on getting the same questions) I have done like 4000.

So I bought Emedica question bank which is weird if I may say so.

I am finding VR on it quite hard (harder than medify especially with T/F/CT questions), how hard does Emedica's VR compare to the real exam?

I don't know much but I think you maybe over preparing it. I know some people who have done close to nothing and have gotten 700 or near, other whom have also worked hard and get the same scores. The fact that you have done so many should mean you are close to ready. Good luck, whatever the outcome.
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
I don't know much but I think you maybe over preparing it. I know some people who have done close to nothing and have gotten 700 or near, other whom have also worked hard and get the same scores. The fact that you have done so many should mean you are close to ready. Good luck, whatever the outcome.

Hi yeah but I've basically done loads but spaced out overtime (been on loads of holidays in between)...and got my exam next week...so need to do something to kickstart my memory...
Original post by solarplexus
Hi yeah but I've basically done loads but spaced out overtime (been on loads of holidays in between)...and got my exam next week...so need to do something to kickstart my memory...

Good luck. The worst thing is about the UKCAT the guy next to you could have the test you could have scored 800 in but you got a harder/one you just couldn't get and get a much lower score. I honestly wish you the best, and hope that you have a good outcome. Seems you deserve it(or maybe not based on your other post on why people apply for medicine -_- jk jk) for all your hard work lol
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
Good luck. The worst thing is about the UKCAT the guy next to you could have the test you could have scored 800 in but you got a harder/one you just couldn't get and get a much lower score. I honestly wish you the best, and hope that you have a good outcome. Seems you deserve it(or maybe not based on your other post on why people apply for medicine -_- jk jk) for all your hard work lol

Haha ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending