The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Can anyone give me tips about lectures?

I am a new student and am so confused! I mean what's it like? What equipment do I need? I am a typer not a writer so I feel more comfortable typing on a computer or laptop.

How can you record lectures? Does QMUL record their lectures and post them online somwhere? I can't believe I am stressed out even before uni started properly!

Please help :s-smilie:
Original post by Twister457
I am a new student and am so confused! I mean what's it like? What equipment do I need? I am a typer not a writer so I feel more comfortable typing on a computer or laptop.

How can you record lectures? Does QMUL record their lectures and post them online somwhere? I can't believe I am stressed out even before uni started properly!

Please help :s-smilie:

Just take your laptop and make notes on that.
Some lecturers record their lecturers and put it up on qmplus, others don't. I've seen many people record the lectures on their phone though.
What are you studying?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Read the slides the day before. Do it.
Reply 3
Slides are always uploaded to QM Plus, if they are not, there is usually a riot. So they are, haha.

You don't need to take any notes, just listen in class. It's even better if you read up the lecture before class, if it is up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending