The Student Room Group

Women!

Ok a couple of days ago I posted about the confusing behaviour of a girl. She was shy during the day, and then the exact opposite when drinking. Other posters said she was just shy, and the alcohol reduced her inhibitions. Now she seems to be ignoring me for some reason. With short one word answers, grabbing her phone when I enter the room and not even having the courtesy to look at my face. What the hell is going on?
Reply 1
Original post by Jamescold20
Ok a couple of days ago I posted about the confusing behaviour of a girl. She was shy during the day, and then the exact opposite when drinking. Other posters said she was just shy, and the alcohol reduced her inhibitions. Now she seems to be ignoring me for some reason. With short one word answers, grabbing her phone when I enter the room and not even having the courtesy to look at my face. What the hell is going on?

I'm not a woman but it sounds like she did something she regretted when she was drunk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did she say or do something while drunk that she could have found embarrassing? That could explain her behaviour.
Reply 3
The extent of it was he kissing my face and holding my hands on one day. But she was fine the next day. We went out that next night and it was fine. Same kinda thing. Nothing at all happened. Then she has not said a single word to me other than a one word reply to my questions (trying to break the ice). Usually with her phone in front of her.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
The extent of it was he kissing my face and holding my hands on one day. But she was fine the next day. We went out that next night and it was fine. Same kinda thing. Nothing at all happened. Then she has not said a single word to me other than a one word reply to my questions (trying to break the ice). Usually with her phone in front of her.

Ahhhh OK. Maybe she regrets something about that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Probably. I honestly don't know why she didnt just say so
Reply 6
Probably. I honestly don't know why she didnt just say so

It's women - no one understands them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

HA. Isnt that the truth
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can't live with 'em, and they can't pee standing up.
It could be that she had a bad dream about you.
Sounds like she is just shy, awkward and embarrassed in general.

Seems like you aren't close friends yet or don't know each other very well. If I lose my inhibitions around someone I don't know, I always feel strange about it later - but usually a few days later for some reason. It stems from insecurity I think, although it's an unconscious unwanted reaction not related to how I think.

If you think she is worth being friends with, you can just keep trying to talk to her (at appropriate times) anyway. She'll either get over it and be glad or she won't and she'll continue to distance herself from you. Nothing more you can really do. She clearly doesn't dislike you to have acted more comfortable around you in the first place, even if it was because she was drunk, if that's any consolation.
Reply 12
All you really need to know is that it's not going to turn in to romance. This sort of, hurtful thing, is common and just means she has either changed her mind or was never up for it.
Reply 13
HA. Isnt that the truth

Yup

Original post by SophieSmall
:rolleyes:

:tongue:

Original post by Camilli
You can't live with 'em, and they can't pee standing up.

Hahaha pretty much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending