The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Criminology and Psychology at Coventry University

I'm going to be studying Criminology and Psychology at Coventry University. I'm from Birmingham and I'm not used to trains so does anyone know how I can get to Coventry Campus from Coventry Station? What busses can I catch or is walking better? I'm the only one going from my friends so I'm super nervous! 100% I'm going to get lost, and where do I go on my Induction day? HELP :frown:
Reply 1
Hi, I'm studying that course too! It's a pretty easy walk about 10 minutes I'd say. If you put it into Google maps on your phone it'll take you there, that's what I have had to do !
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by acw
Hi, I'm studying that course too! It's a pretty easy walk about 10 minutes I'd say. If you put it into Google maps on your phone it'll take you there, that's what I have had to do !

Ah that's awesome! I used the map on my phone and got lost half way when i came to collect my ID Card on Saturday haha. Do we have to be in the Health Faculty on Monday?
Reply 3
I assume that's where we've got to be. But hopefully there will be people around to help everyone !
Reply 4
Hi! Do you enjoy the course?? Im thinking of studying it too, so I'd like to know if it's interesting and is Coventry a good uni? :smile:
Criminology (both straight and with psychology) are good courses. I think Coventry also gets a bad rep but it's a great uni from what I can see.
Reply 6
Original post by Domciuz
Hi! Do you enjoy the course?? Im thinking of studying it too, so I'd like to know if it's interesting and is Coventry a good uni? :smile:

Hi! Sorry for the late response, but yes the course is indeed very challenging but interesting! I am enjoying it so far and have moved on to my 2nd year now. The campus is overall pretty good too and the lecturers and rhe students here are nice. Good luck deciding!
Reply 7
Original post by Mozzajunior
Criminology (both straight and with psychology) are good courses. I think Coventry also gets a bad rep but it's a great uni from what I can see.

I'm on my 2nd year here at Coventry and it isn't too bad so far!

Quick Reply

Latest