The Student Room Group

American Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I thought that too, but then on UCAS' Facebook it said the 9th.
Original post by yourgirlbribri
I thought that too, but then on UCAS' Facebook it said the 9th.

Oh. What day did you turn yours in? You have to keep us all updated when you hear back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Oh. What day did you turn yours in? You have to keep us all updated when you hear back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent mine in on the 18th. I will make sure to update everyone when I start hearing back. I am hoping at least one by mid October, but that might be to hopeful.
I sent mine in on the 18th. I will make sure to update everyone when I start hearing back. I am hoping at least one by mid October, but that might be to hopeful.

I would hope for the same. I'm sending mine off October first, as long as I finish my personal statement. I would assume you'll hear back soon though, considering applications just opened.

What's your top pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would hope for the same. I'm sending mine off October first, as long as I finish my personal statement. I would assume you'll hear back soon though, considering applications just opened.

What's your top pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University of Kent for sure. Victorian literature and Acting modules for days :ahee:!!! I am really worried I won't get in though, but I guess that's normal. It doesn't make feel any better that apparently they haven't received my application. :s-smilie:
University of Kent for sure. Victorian literature and Acting modules for days :ahee:!!! I am really worried I won't get in though, but I guess that's normal. It doesn't make feel any better that apparently they haven't received my application. :s-smilie:

Don't think that. I'm sure you meet the requirements, so that means you're probably in. Have the others received it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't think that. I'm sure you meet the requirements, so that means you're probably in. Have the others received it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The other Universities got my app just fine. So my advisor from ATP is trying to figure out what is going on with Kent.
The other Universities got my app just fine. So my advisor from ATP is trying to figure out what is going on with Kent.

I'm sure it will be fine. :smile: I know someone that graduated from Kent last year (in psychology though) and she seemed to love it.
Hi everyone!

I'm applying for international relations at 4 unis with an additional app for IR with quantitative methods.

Unis:
Edinburgh (2 courses)
St. Andrews
LSE
King's

Anyone else applying similar? Also how soon will we hear back?
Original post by nellybelly29
Also how soon will we hear back?

Hi welcome to the thread:smile: You can expect to hear back in about 3-6 weeks but it could be way sooner than that or as late as March. But most people on TSR seem to start getting offers about the mid of October to December right before Christmas.
Hi welcome to the thread:smile: You can expect to hear back in about 3-6 weeks but it could be way sooner than that or as late as March. But most people on TSR seem to start getting offers about the mid of October to December right before Christmas.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply! I'm definitely going to keep track of this thread...there's lots of awesome information (and people) here. It's nice to see other American students that are in the same boat as me:smile:
I'm (hopefully) sending mine off Wednesday! I just need to fine tune my ps. I'm super anxious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! I'm so afraid I'll fail miserably at getting in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're all nervous! But I'm sure you'll get in! :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone!

Applicant from NYC here. I'm going to be applying to:

Oxford
Durham
KCL
Exeter
Leicester

to study law. At the moment, I'm just waiting for my guidance counselor to finish my UCAS reference, so I think I'll send my application out this Friday. I know Oxford publishes decisions on January 7, but does anyone have an idea as to when I can expect to hear back from the other unis?
Original post by robthehero
does anyone have an idea as to when I can expect to hear back from the other unis?

I seriously just answered this question. You should have read this page. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nellybelly29
We're all nervous! But I'm sure you'll get in! :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so! I'm pretty much betting my whole future on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I seriously just answered this question. You should have read this page. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

My apologies, I get really jittery thinking about the whole process, heh. :rolleyes:
Original post by robthehero
My apologies, I get really jittery thinking about the whole process, heh. :rolleyes:

It's exciting! Were you born and raised in the city?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest